Love in Secrecy | Shisui x OC One-Shot

I hope you enjoy this Shisui x Hyuga!OC drabble :)

When she got to the usual place, she waited a couple minutes for him to show up

When she got to the usual place, she waited a couple minutes for him to show up. After then, she finally decided to use her Byakugan and spotted him with ease. "I see you, Shisui Uchiha," she said just loud enough for him to hear. In the next second, Shisui appeared in front of her.

He chuckled. "I just can't ever play hide and seek with you, can I?" Akari laughed and nodded. "I'll always find you, Uchiha, with or without my Byakugan." He smiled. "I know you will, Hyuga." Akari's Byakugan deactivated as she took note of his appearance.

His curly dark hair was all disheveled, and sweat dripped from the tip of his nose. He had obviously been training before his mission. Akari looked away with a tiny smile, but it didn't go unnoticed by the Uchiha. "What are you smiling about?" he started, genuinely confused. Akari looked back at him with pink cheeks and a grin. "Well, I see you you've been training, Shisui."

For a second, his eyes widened, but he soon smirked proudly. "Yup," he said. Akari began to stare with interest. "I'm a little hot though," he purred, placing his right hand on the back of his head. Akari rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I know you are." She stepped closer towards him and placed her hand on his chest.

Then, as though he couldn't wait any longer, he ardently placed his lips on hers. Although surprised, Akari kissed back with the same amount love. The kiss was only brief, unfortunately. After all, Shisui had to leave for a mission in a few minutes; Akari was only there to see him off.

"Wow," said Shisui, his usual easy smile plastered on his face. "You're a really good kisser. I'm gonna miss you a lot." Akari's cheeks grew hot, and seeing this made his own face a light shade of pink.

They stood there for a few more minutes, her hands holding his elbows as he placed his hands around her waist, and their eyes were locked onto each other. It was risky every time they met there. The Uchiha clan only wanted him to produce offspring with a certain woman of their clan in the future; it was forbidden love. His clan already detested her being best friends with Itachi, Sasuke, and him. Who knows what would happen if everyone found out that the great prodigies of the Uchiha and Hyuga clan were secret lovers.

"Hey, you two," a familiar voice called out from right next to them. The lovebirds pulled away from each other and looked to their sides to see Itachi Uchiha, one of the three people that knew about their relationship.

"Yo," Shisui said with a wave of his hand. "Is it really time to go already?"

"Yes, we better go." Itachi glanced at Akari. "Don't worry. We'll be back in three days." Akari nodded.

Shisui and Akari have no idea how long they'll be able to hide their love for each other, but one thing they did know was that even if their clans did find out about their relationship, that wouldn't end their connection. They'll always have that red string tying them together, and no one can cut it. They'll fight for their love if they have to.

After she gave the two hugs, they began to walk away. However, right before they were fully out of sight, Shisui looked back over his shoulder and mouthed three words.

'I love you.'

Akari smiled. 'I love you too.'