New

Libras pov*

Miss Vivian was our doctor and our current care giver. She told me that today a bunch of New people were going to come and play with us. She said that we would make new friends that would make us happy......that lying bitch.

She hired newbies because Aries killed the last workers. I smiled sickly at Leo who was looking at me for the other side. 

"Hiya Leo!. What the fuck do you want?."

I asked in a sweet tone .while looking across the cordial where Leos cage was

"Oh nothing just wondering when the new rag dolls are coming"

He replied.

"OH n-ew peo-ple? Hmp! Vivi did-nt tell m-e!"

Cancer moaned while crossing her arms her words didn't come out properly because of the mask around her mouth to keep her from biting people .

"Its probably because you helped Aries kill the last ones"

Taurus grunted.

"I .cant.wait......but you have to castor....guys i'm scared......don't worry Pollux we'll be fine "

(this is castor . normal is Gemini and ,this is Pollux when talking)

Gemini said to himself. castor and Pollux are the twins trapped in Geminis head.

Leo was staring at me . As if he had something to say. His mouth slowly opened up to speak but he was interrupted by Vivian who just walked threw the two large steel doors . the freedom doors as we would call them. 

"Hello kiddo's "

Vivian was chirping in delight.

"As you may or may not know . I have invited new friends to help supervise you lot"

She smiled as the freedom door was opened once again.  This time with people our age walking inside.

Scorpios pov

I walked inside the asylum with a group of others. At the front desk was a lady dressed in black she had a scare under her dark green eyes. She ushered us towards her .

"Ah you guys must be the new interns"

She said as she handed us keys and files of our patients. 

I saw Pisces one of the other inters face go pale as she read over Geminis files.

Vivian was telling us backstories about them.

"ahhh Gemini, castor and Pollux....."

she said to Pisces but Pisces looked very confused .

"but miss Vivian, theirs only one person..." 

vivian giggled .

"oh dearie . Gemini has personality disorder . the twins in his head are Castor and Pollux. you will be able to tell the difference between the 3 so don't worry . castor is a bit of a...sadist while Pollux is more of a masochist. Gemini himself is very silent but don't let that fool you .he'll leave bruise on you like the last interns if you let your guard down    "

Pisces shivered at that. shes already scared.

"Libra...."

I read over the name on top of the folder Vivian gave me. She must be my patient. Vivian saw my interest in my patients files and started talking about her . 

"do you see this scare on my face Scorpio."

Vivian pointed to her face . underneath her eye was a large scare with many stitches.

"she gave me that on my first day......be careful"  

 A boy with pink hair walked toward me .

"Excuse me ...but did you just say Libra? "

He asked so I replied.

"Yeah shes my patient"

His eyes went bright as I said that . He quickly answered me.

"Oh shes my sister....please take care of her"

I was surprised at what he just said. His sister.

"Sure ..."

i muttered 

a girl with blue hair tapped Vivian shoulder gaining her attention.

"hello aqua how can i help you?"

aqua look down at her paper . clutching on the thin piece of sheet.

"its just....Taurus...he killed his parents..."

aqua looked sad. i saw Virgo walking towards her to help comfort her. 

i have no idea what just happened....... 

 Vivian turned around and faced Sagittarius.

"Saggy darling . Im going to be honest with you okay-."

Sagittarius nodded so Vivian carried on.

"-your patient leo out of the males has one of the highest kills in this asylum.  So be careful"

Sagittarius didnt look phased. Infact she countered vivian and stated.

"It says in the papers that there will be no harm done to all works ."

Vivia  smiled falsely and nodded her head this time.

Capricorns patient looked frightening. the photo of her red eyes and black hair reminded me of something in a horror .

"miss Vivian please tell me more about Aries " 

Capricorn more or less ordered her.

"oh hehehe... that ones a wild card Cappy...her and cancer are known for there partnership . so if you see them together . run for the hills"

she laughed ....all shes been doing was laughing as if everything was a joke to her. 

"On with the tour ."

Vivian pushed two large doors that lead to a room fulled with cages. It looked like a prison.

"Man this place looks like a gore movie or something..."

Capricorn said under his breath.  

"i-i-i-is that b-b-blood?!?!?!?"

Pisces pointed at the blood stained steal bars of Aries.  the black haired girl laughed at the fragile looking girl with short brown hair.

"sure is. wanna give my bars  another coat of red?"

Aries laughed at Pisces .Capricorn intercepted with a poker face.

"No, your my patient...i don't expect to treat you like a toddler so behave yourself . especially around my presents."   

Aries was surprised at his statement . how arrogant. 

A/N

this is my new story ..... sorry that its short and if i don't update soon then please suggest things/ideas for chapters that's probably the only reason why i take YEARS (months) to update . if you have any problems with the genders please tell me . 

these are the pairs NOT ships.

worker- Scorpio patient- Libra

worker- Capricorn patient - Aries

worker- Sagittarius patient- Leo

worker - Pisces patient - Gemini

worker - Aquarius patient - Taurus              (i have a good story plot for these two) 

worker- Virgo patient - cancer 

p.s sorry if your sign wasn't included much in this chapter ill be sure to add them next chapter xxx