Chapter 1 Part Four

" how about this?" BM said smiling from ear to ear. "Miss YG Pri has never allowed one male idol to steal her heart".
"Ok" Jackson said nodding his head.
" If you win her heart before the MAMA awards roll around,then I will-" BM stops and thinks until Jackson interrupts his thoughts.
" Take the guys and I out for drinks."
said Jackson. Now BM was confused. " why such a small punishment." Said BM. Jackson looks at BM in the eyes " because I can already taste victory. Plus, I have a friend' s birthday gathering to go to and it'll save me money." Said Jackson with a smile on his face. BM rolls his eyes " whatever man." BM said before hearing Somin call his name. " what do you want out of this?" Jackson asked curiously. " I want you to put in a good word me." Said BM with a devilish smile. " That's fine. It'll never happen anyway. Besides, I can see that there's a girl over there who has been waiting for you to give her the attention you give Jennie." Said Jackson before placing a hand on his shoulder and walking away. BM stares at Jackson walking away and then adverts his attention to Somin.  After approaching her she asks him what he and Jackson were talking about. BM doesn't elaborate.