Big Move

Today my mom and I  will be moving to Ocala, Florida. We originally live in Los Angeles, California but my mom found a better job and a  better school for me.  

My intro- 

Hi my name is Chyanne and i'm 16 years old my birthday is March 23, 2001 I am an only child and i live with my mom. My dad passed away a week after i was born due to a heart attack. 

My mom and i have been doing very well since then and surprise my mom is now engaged to a very great man. He treats us like women should be treated and i would be proud to call him my dad. 

A little about me well, i'm not that interesting really. I have maybe around 5 to 8 friends but my main girl is Savanna she is the best human alive. 

Savannah is that one friend you trust and does everything with. We go shopping (typical teen thing) we go to age appropriate parties and have sleepovers and playdates(yes i know that is for 2-6 year olds  get over it), yea in general she is my companion and i would never leave her. Savannah also happens to be living with me because of her family problems.

Savannah- I'm 16 best friends with Chyanne and i love her to death we do literally everything together and never leave each other's side except when we shower, use the restroom, or sleep. I love this girl to pieces, i may or may not be hiding a really big secret from her. 

OHHH CLIFFHANGER-

Now To The Real  Story

The Next Day- 

Chyanne and Savannah wake up to her mom coming in and telling them to start packing.

Chyanne- Mom its to early let me sleep. *just now realizes what her mom said* Wait did you just say start packing? 

Mom- Yes now get up love we have a long drive.

Savannah- Chy where are we going?

Chyanne- A place i've  always wanted to go.

Savannah- *starts freaking out happily* Don't tell me it's where he lives?

Chyanne- You bet it is baby. 

Savannah- OMG i need to start packing i can't wait. 

Chyanne- You more happy than i am and i've wanted  to go othere since i was 5.

Savannah- Well hurry up we don't have much time. 

After a bunch of stops and boredom from a 40 hour drive the family has now reached Ocala, Florida  

The arrive at the house and the girls look out the window in amazement. The can't believe there mom and new dad have bought a beautiful house like this.   

Sorry to stop there the next chapter will be updated throughout the day tomorrow so hope you enjoy this one while the others are in process of being made. 

Enjoy my lovely wattpad fam 

#RoseNation 

Author, Sinatra :) 

#RoseNation is now our name so hope you like it and make sure to check out other stories i have and have a good day you beautiful people.