Questions

As Chyanne and Savannah are getting out of the car the twins stare at them.

Oliver- Should we go say hi?
Sebastian-yea they look like they need help.

Out of the corner of her eye Savannah sees the twins walking over but doesn't say anything to Chyanne about it.

Oliver- hey you guys need any help?
Chyanne- omg you guys scared me but sure we could use the help.
Sebastian- so what did you guys get?
Savannah- we got school stuff, new phones and clothes.
Oliver- sounds nice
Chyanne- hey we haven't had lunch yet do you guys wanna join us?
Oliver- Sure maybe we could go to the park later too.

As the day goes further on the kids meet up and go to Chick-fil-A for lunch and head to the park to eat.

As they get to the park Oliver and Chyanne got to one spot and Sebastian and Savannah go to another

Oliver-so you wanna tell me more about yourself and why you guys moved here.

Chyanne- I mean there really isn't anything to know about me I'm a very boring person except when I'm with Savannah. We moved here because of my dads job.

Oliver- Lol same for me too when I'm with Sebastian. I was born here tho.
Oliver- so do you think that Savannah likes Sebastian?
Chyanne- most definitely what about Sebastian?
Oliver- yea he does he won't stop talking about her.
Chyanne-just like you won't stop talking about me?
Oliver- Yea, wait what?
Chyanne- oh come in I know you talk about me and that you like me it's not that hard to notice.
Oliver- well dang I thought you wouldn't know, but yes I do like you.
Chyanne- don't worry I like you too.
Oliver- really your not joking are you?
Chyanne- nope not joking at all.

Writer- Sinatra 🙂
Sorry for the late update I've been busy and can't keep up but I'll try my best to have everything updated.

If you have any ideas for ship names for the couples please let me know in the comments and I'll pick my favorite.

Thank you and have a good day/ night
✌️ out loves