Seven

Early in the morning Jimin woke up to his mommy's beautiful face. Today she didn't have work and Jimin was happy about it.

Jimin lightly kissed her lips with his plump ones. Her flaws made him love her even more.

"You're so beautiful mommy.." Jimin whispered.

"You too babyboy."

Jimin gasped, "Y-you heard that..?"

"Yeah, and I enjoyed that kiss too." Y/n smirked as Jimin blushed a dark shade of red.

Jimin hid his face in Y/n's chest, taking in her scent.

Y/n's phone rang, making Jimin groan at the loss of Y/n's heat radiating off her body.

"Oh! That sounds like a great idea! I'm sure Jimin would like that. Ok I'll see you soon." Y/n chattered into the phone.

"Mommy who was that?"

"That was Jungkooks Mommy, F/n, her and Jungkook invited you over for a trip to the park!"

"Will you be there mommy?" Jimin asked, eyes sparkling.

"No baby I can't go.." she said, running her fingers through Jimins silver hair.

"B-but-"

"No buts Jimin.. you should spend time with your friends as well. I will pick you up later." Y/n explained.

"Fine." He pouted.

Y/n helped Jimin get ready in his favorite black overalls with his stripped shirt. Around his neck was his favorite choker to match and some converse.

"Oh! Jimin don't forget your pacifier," Y/n reminded.

Jimin looked like a cute little baby.

He jumped down the stairs, one by one. He giggled through his pacifier and ran to his mommy.

"Mommy am I pretty?"

"Baby why would you ask such a question? You're more than pretty baby, your beautiful!" The lady said, attacking the male with kisses.

Y/n zipped Jimin up in his winter coat and put a hat to cover his head.

The two walked out in the cold weather and hurriedly hopping in the warm car.

"I'm sorry that I'm not going to be with you baby.." she said, patting Jimin's big thigh.

"It's fine mommy, I know you have things to do,"

The girl smiled, "once you get home we can do whatever you like!"

The car came to a stop as they got to their destination, the park. It was packed with people because the ice rink had opened up.

Jimin and his mommy stepped out of the car and made their way to Jungkook and his mommy.

"Jimin~!"

"Jungkookie~"

Jungkook clung onto the smaller male, smiling. The two mommies talked for a bit.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'm sure Jimin will be safe and taken care of." F/n smiled.

"Ok, I'm just worried for my baby," Y/n hugged her babyboy.

"Jimin be a good little boy for mommy ok?"

"Yes mommy! I'll be a very good boy!" He smiled sheepishly. He kissed his mommy goodbye on the lips, after releasing the hug.

"I love you baby,"

"I love you too mommy!"