Harry's Ships

George: Hellllllllllllllllllllllllo everybody and-

Fred: welcome to The Shipper's Show!

George: Oh my gosh! Fred! You're alive!

Fred: No. I'm a ghost. I've been wreaking havoc at Hogwarts with Peeves!

George: Let's get the show started with-

Fred: Harry's ships.

George: We've brought Harry in today to help us explore these ships.

Fred: So Harry, whose you're OTP?

Harry: Well Fred, I've always been a shipper of Ronks, but my OTP would have to be Nuna.

George: Alright. Now let's talk about people you've been shipped with. What do you think of Hinny?

Harry: Well, as many of you know, me and Ginny do end up together and we're very happy. We even have three kids! Although, one of them is a cursed child. . .

Fred: Hinny is wildly shipped by many people, though our sister Ginny is too good for Harry. She's related to royalty!

George: Well,  despite her being related to the Kings of Pranks, I agree with this ship! Ginny was originally to shy to even talk to Harry, but whenever his pride was challenged, she always stuck up for him. 

Fred:  Then there's the subject of Drarry.

Harry: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I know for a fact I am not gay. Me and Malfoy Haven't spoken in ages, but I know he was very happy with Astoria.

Fred: I can see why people may ship them though. The tension between enemies can create wonderful opportunities for fan fictions which as everyone knows is the best way to make a ship go wild.

George: What about Harmony?

Harry: This is one of my favorite ships

Fred: This is a wildly popular ship. These best friends have so much chemistry, even Snape can't handle it.

George: Remember when you danced?

Harry: Uh,

Fred: Even the locket thought you should be together!

Harry: Guys!

George: And that time you-

Ron: HANDS OFF MY GIRL!!!!!!!!