The Familiar Stanger

Cold was the night, making puffs of cloud like breaths appear, we stood waiting and watching for a stranger who's yet so familiar, you hoped they'd stay true to their word and come in a cloak as black and bleak as the night with the fairest of blue ribbons securing a scroll worn with years of knowledge. They should come bearing a sword just as battered with its past. The cloaked stranger was of pure importance yet all we have to go on was a photograph one single picture capturing history that will define our future 🔮. But that's not important what's important is... I was tapped on my shoulder as I turned I noticed a tall made with broad shoulders standing just standing in the middle of the room. Very inconspicuous. What was weird is the fact no one really gave any notice I'm sure why it is a new village, quaint but very strange... Very strange indeed but surely he gives off dodgy vibes or maybe they know better then to disturb Mr happy.

Suddenly I hear a name the stanger grimaces at the sound of his voice and turns in irritance "Jin" the drunken man stumbles over and you can see his irritance grow wildly he scowls as he points out the man's mistake. I foolishly mutter  "triggered" under my breath. I can feel myself shrink under his sharp gaze his eyes scan past me instantly to that staff perched on my back with the crest of Jappoon. I take this moment to find the floor increasingly more interesting as his gaze softens he walks at a mildly quickened pace as he pushes me aside I accidentally misplace my footing and reach my foot out.