The Open Challenge.

HERE WE ARE! Well not really it's just a pre show.

Anyway, let's start this with an open challenge.

****************

(I Am Perfection by Jim Johnston (Feat. Cage 9) starts playing)

Out comes RCCW's Flash Sentry, and Mike Tenay begins to speak.

Mike Tenay: Welcome everybody to the Rise Of The Orient Pre Show! I'm Mike Tenay, and alongside me, is Tom Phillips. Man I heard episode 20 was amazing!

Tom: It sure was! We saw the formation of The Unrighteous, the debut of Ace Marxman, and now, here's Flash Sentry!

Mike Tenay: And it seems he has something to say!

Flash grabbed a mic.

Flash: For you ignorant LWF Fans, I am Flash Sentry,or  Mr. Steal Your Waifu, and lately, I have never been mentioned. Like, at all! So with that being said, bring out the best wrestler you could find back there, so that I can embarrass him, and make a name for myself.

Mike Tenay: Wow.

Tom: He sounds confident!

Mike Tenay: Who will answer the call?

Mike Tenay: OH MY!!!!!

Tom: Flash wanted the best, he got the best!

And out comes Billy Suede!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Vancouver, B.C, Canada, weighing in at 167 pounds, he is The Beautiful One, "Beautiful" BILLY SUEDE!!!!!!!!

Mike Tenay: You're right, Tom! He got the best! But my GOD! It's The Beautiful One, "Beautiful" Billy Suede!

Tom: A former ECCW Heavyweight Champion, ECCW Tag Team Champion, a former ECCW Pacific Cup Tournament winner, former N.W.A Canadian Junior Heavyweight Champion, AND Former PWR Champion! Man Billy Suede seems like he's done it all!

Mike Tenay: Kicking ass, from the upper-class, is what Suede does best!

Billy Suede enters the ring, and Flash walks right up to him.

Tom: Oh boy!

Mike Tenay: Flash REALLY wants to make a first impression!

The ref tries to separate them, but then Flash slaps Billy Suede across his face, and walks to his corner.

Tom: Uh oh!

Mike Tenay: Not a smart choice.