Chapter 7- Pure luck

-2 weeks later-

It has felt depressing knowing how bad your parents hurt your new boyfriend, Min Yoongi. Why did the hospital have to call your stupid, abusive parents?

You have visited Yoongi everyday but he has been unconscious all this time. Hopefully, he will be back some time soon because he is starting to scare you.

You feel vibrations from your pocket. I was from a private number. You could tell I was possibly the hospital giving you infornation about Yoongi's health.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Miss _____?"

"Yes..."

" You need to be here in a flash dear. There is something wrong with Mr Min and all the doctors think you should come and find out what is wrong with him. It is very, very bad."

"Ok, thank you for notifying me."

You panicked on the inside but hid it so you wouldn't scare any of the members. You asked Hobi if he could take you to the hospital.

"Sure, I have been meaning to see Yoongi but I haven't been given time off so I'm cool will going."

"Well I just want to warn you, he is in a terrible state right now and i was called by the hospital for an emergency."

Hobi's eyes widened. My best friend hurt seriously? Who would do such a thing to him?

Hobi ran to the car dragging Jimin behind him. You loved Hobi's brotherly actions to Yoongi.

You go into the car and all started to talk about happy things that would make each other laugh and calm down.

It was surprising how quickly Jimin had recovered from the break up. You loved him but now just as a brother, like the other members.

-2 minutes later-

You, Hobi and Jimin arrived at the hospital. You ran to Yoongi's room and saw him lying there lifeless and pale. Your heart throbbed, you felt like someone has just stabbed you.

You heard the heart beat moniter slowly beeping. He was still alive but only a strand of hair. You teared up and hugged him tight.

"Yoongi don't leave me! I need you more than you need me. I should be the one who is dying because I'm worthless compared to you."

You cried until you couldn't deal with the pain in your throat. Hobi and Jimin did the same but tried to keep themselves together.

You listened to the heart rate monitor.  He was still alive... just about.

You stared at Yoongi's peaceful face. You cupped your hands over his round cheeks and pecked him on the forehead. You love him and hoped for the story of sleeping beauty was true. You hoped if you kissed him he would wake up, but it don't work.

Suddenly, the heart rate monitor beeped and I didn't stop. Yoongi was gone... forever. Or that was what you thought.

"NO, YOU WERE MY ONLY HOPE. IF I DIDN'T BUMP INTO YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE TRUE FRIENDS. I WAS PLANNING ON COMMITING SUISIDE BEFORE I MET YOU."

Doctors heard you shout in sadness. They knew something bad was happening. They entered and noticed his heart beat has stopped. They did all they could to revive him, for example CPR. It wasn't working so they decided to operate on him. Since that was the only possibility to save Yoongi, you accepted the offer without letting anyone else give their opinion to the doctor.

You tried to compose youself, it was hard to do but you succeed.

...

It has been two hours and you still don't know if Yoongi is alive and ok. You are starting to panic even more because it is taking way to long.

Tears start to fall again. You looked over a Jimin and Hobi who were talking about something. They faced you and saw you crying, so they ran over to you and created a group hug.

Hobi joked about things that have happened since you have appeared into the bangtan boys lives. Jimin also tried to be cute just like he did to all their 'ARMYs'.

You heard a door slam open and footsteps. Someone was coming your direction.

"MISS! MISS! HE HAS RECOVERED AND AWAKE!"

You looked at the direction the doctor was shouting from. Your eyes widen and run to the direction of the room.

Before you could reach to the entrance of the room, doctors were bringing Yoongi back to the hospital room.

Once they got him into his normal room the ran out to help with another patient. The hospital was busier than normal today.

You looked at Yoongi who looked a little tired and confused. He looked up to you.

"Are you an angel? I've never met you before but you are really pretty."

You were flattered by his question but you felt like shards of glass were stabbing you in the heart. Has he forgotten me?

"Yoongi, my baby, I'm your girlfriend remember?"

Hobi and Jimin entered the room, Yoongi looked really confused.

"Who are you? I never met you before. Let me introduce myself. Hello, I'm... I'm... What's my name?"

"It's Yoongi. How could you forget us, you turtle?"

You glared at Hobi because of name calling. You turn around to look into Yoongi's sparkling eyes. Yoongi looked into your eyes too. The atmosphere was peaceful even though he has forgotten everything. Your faces were getting closer and closer to each other. Not long after, both of you lips interlocked with each other making both of your hearts beat faster than the speed of light. It was the most magical experience of your life.

You both finished the magical moment. Yoongi pulled you into his arms and you snuggled up to him. You finally calmed down from what happened. Yoongi just closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles.

You suddenly heard a loud bunch of people who were coming closer to the door, it was none other than bangtan boys coming to visit Yoongi. They were really loud and because Yoongi was tired and trying to sleep he just groaned, snuggled more into you and hugged you tighter. Tae ran up to the bed both you and Yoongi were lying on.

"Hyung, you're ok!"

Yoongi opened his eyes and faced Taehyung.

"Who are you and those guys over there? Why am I meeting so many strangers today. No counting you...?"

"_______"

Tae was confused by Yoongi's question so he called for Namjoon. Namjoon being Namjoon was smart enough to work out what was wrong with him. He looked so sad once he worked it out...