Escape

Alexandra's POV

2 weeks later

After the whole fiasco with the razor and all that shit Aiden hid every blade away.He also yelled at me for a good half an hour.I've been thinking for a while.I'm going to ask Aiden about my stepfather and my mom.I'm going to ask him right now.I also figured out how to reach to the kitchen they have a freakin elevator.

I sighed and walked into the living room to see him talking to Max.They're were so engrossed in the conversation that they didn't even realize I was standing in the door a good 10ft away from them.I decided that I'm going to do a little evedropping.

"Where's her parents?"Max asked Aiden.He smirked and looked at him with anger and mischief evident in his eyes.What is so...I can't even find the word.But mischief? What?

"Oo don't worry Dustin has them locked up.We're still tryna figure out what to do with them... Dustin is having his fun.That dude is badly fucked up, Anyways we have to visit our little friends for our money."he says smirking making Max smirk along with him. Are they talking about my parents? They can't be.... Right? For some reason I got angry.Maybe it's the fact that the have my mother locked up. Anger, relief and sympathy coursed through my veins.Anger because they're keeping my mother like some animal, relief because I am now free from him,but my mother did nothing to me or to anyone to deserve being caged like some dog, and that I know she's alive and sympathy mainly for myself.That I didn't have the guts to run away from  and him.Well we did try once or twice but always got caught.We didn't have enough guts to try again.I We stayed and look where we are,look what happened to her.She's locked up like some animal,the woman that I love.I feel as if it's my fault she's  locked  up.I'm a disgrace. Suddenly their heads snapped in my direction.

I narrowed my eyes at them and I clenched my fist.

  "How long were you standing there?"Aiden asked staring at me with shock and confusion.I just glared at him.

"Long enough."I said before I walked out the living room.I then ran to the elevator. When I reached my bedroom.I also kinda told Aiden I wanted my own room.I walked in picked up a duffle bag and stuffed in the clothes I came here with I also put my wallet in there.I now had about $900 dollars in there now since I got paid from Ms.Rose.I was still allowed to go to work.Aiden and I argued for a while but I won.

I saw one of Aiden's cell guards walking down the hallway. DON'T ask how I found out he was a cell guard. I discreetly followed him.

"Hey,dude ain't you supposed to be gaurding cell 005!"yelled a light skin boy with grey eyes.I immidiatley hid behind a wall.

"Cell what?"asked the dude who I was following.I now have the time to analyze him.He is tall but not as tall as Aiden.He has hazel eyes and black,scruffy hair.He was cute I'll have to admit.Ugh!why is everyone in here hot and good looking except me.

"Dude,the cell with the abusers the boss's girl's parents."yelled grey eyes.Looking at the next dude skeptically.Hazel eyes nodded his head and continued walking down the hall.Grey eyes resumed his work and I continued following hazel eyes.

Obviously Aiden is the boss but I didn't know he had a girlfriend.Hmm okay.He didn't seem to me like the type to settle down.But the dude I met two weeks ago asked if I was Aiden's new 'play thing' sooo....Oh My God.He has been cheating on his girlfriend.I shook the thoughts out of my head since that is not any of my concern.
Not to long after we arrived at a huge,metal door.Hazel typed in some code and the door opened with a loud screeching noise.

"Hey."I said and the dude turned around with creased eyebrows.I then punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious. Wow!I didn't know I could do that.

I started to tap all over his body until I found a set of keys. I looked through them passing different keys with different numbers. "002,004...aha 005!"I cheered.I held onto the key tightly and raced down the long, dark hall.

I passed different cells holding:drunkies, bruised men AND women all different people.When I was nearing 005 gate I heard a blood curdling scream of agony. It sometime like my...my stepfather.I then broke off into a sprint. When I came to a halt infront the gate,what I saw mad me angry but sad at the same time.

My mother was curled up in a ball in a corner covering her ears.Tears streamed down her face that was covered in bruises and dirt.Her clothes were torn and she was extremely dirty.

"Mom."I whispered and her head immidiatley snapped up to meet my sympathetic gaze. "Alex."she whispered,She got up and ran over to the gate as I unlocked it.
  "Alex,what are you doing here?You shouldn't be here."She said but I ignored her.

"Alexandra,please you have to go before they catch you." But I wasn't having any of it.When I finally got the stupid gate to open I pulled her out. "Mom, we're getting out of here.Away from them and away from him."I said determination laced in my tone.She smiled and we both broke off into a run.

We were so close to making it to the exit when we heard someone yell "They're escaping,Get them!"Mom and I sped up.We were about to run out the back door when we say Hazel now waking up from his...sleep.Before he.can get up my mom punched him in the face.. again and he was out like a light. Damn.

"No time to oogle Alex let's go!"she yelled and I nodded.We ran out the back door and ended up in the backyard of course.The huge..GOLD?!gates started to close. My God they have gold gates.Wow! My mom and I sprinted out the gate when it was 20cm to closing.

We ran down the side trying to reach as far as possible.The roads, sidewalks everything is wet and slippery. There's not much peopl out today.Maybe the ran had everyone inside.

I heard heavy feet thumping on the ground, followed by many others and they are approaching my mom and I...Fast.I looked at my mom and she had the same expression on her face as me.Both of us are sporting worried and scared faces.

I quickened my pace.Mom started to fall behind so I grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me.I pulled her into an alley...shit dead end.I then hid behind a dumpster along with her.But damn this shit stinks. "Eww."mom.said when we say a bunch of dead rats in a corner and I twisted my face in disgust.

"Where are they?"an all to familiar voice rang.

Aiden

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N
So what is up.Two updates in one day *wipes imaginary sweat from forehead*

And sorry if my book is boring ASF but it is my second try.Please read my next book 'Little Badass' I'll be sure to put a pic of the cover.

It will contain typos, spelling errors Soo please no hate comments because I delete them ALL

LoL... Lots of Love~JJ