chapter 1

KEY:
(fur/c)= Fur color
(l/f/c)= Least favourite color

***********************************

As i was returning from a mission from lady tsunade, walking through the forest, i smelt a metallic sent in the wind, blood, deciding to follow it. I walked through a placed that seemed as there was a recent battle the trees had huge scratches torn into them, some trees where completely broken from the earth. Looking in the direction i heard a soft whimper, i saw a (fur/c) fox that was leaning against a tree,i noticed it had severe wounds, once it sensed me it growled as i walked closer.

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT...

Its head dropped to the ground, seemingly passing out. I sighed picking it up and rushing back to the village

~Timeskip To After Vet Checks Out  Foxy~

I was walking to the room where they kept the fox as the vet explained that i have to keep it because there was nowhere else it could go and they need to keep an eye on it.

Once we reached the cage with the fox it immediately gave us a looked that seemed to be a cold glare. I also notice it had a (l/f/c) collar on its neck. The vet put a leash to its collar and handed the fox to me "Surprisingly she doesn't attack, she's quit tame for a wild animal".I gave a short nod and left the building still holding the fox heading to my apartment.

Next time on Its Your Fault : "Wait your a human!?!?" i shouted in total shock staring at the naked woman in my kitchen, causing her to rub her ears and glare at me, only then i notice she had fox ears above her head and a big fluffy tail swinging behind her slowly....

( hope you liked the first part,wrote this on a school night at 11pm but its okay!!

Question: what would you do if you met Kakashi??

Goodbye my lil death bunnies)