Magnolia here I come

Lucy P.O.V.
I heard Magnolia is a great city so why not go there to see what they have.
I was riding the train to Magnolia and once I got off, I have visited the market to buy some food.
Then just before I left the market I see this blue "flying" cat, and pink hair guy and this white hair girl.
"Excuse me, are you Lisanna Strauss?" I asked  When she took a look at me she had gasp."Lucy is this really you?" she said to me. Then it all came back to me. I was the younger twin of the Strauss family and had got capture to make the other go away from their villige and killed me before their eyes. I was save by a dragon maybe? The image of who save me wasn't really clear but whatever. I ran up to hug my "just remembered" twin sister . I asked," Where are the others Lisanna? While showing sign that I had remember the family. The pink hair guy asked me,"Oy, my name is Natsu the fire dragon and what's your name?" Salamander, the guy that is rumored about this town? Oh, let's just tell him my real name. "My name is Lucy Strauss but known as Lucy Heartifillia." I answer with politeness.

Okay I know it is really short but it is my first very story. I hope you enjoy and since I am bad with grammer, please comment my mistake kindly to me and if you are following the SakuraSecret , this is my writing story account so please follow. If you have not please follow, vote, add to reading list and like.