.1

jessica

"Mom, you can't make me go!" i yelled.

She huffed, "Jessica Richardson! You will go with your sister to their warehouse weather you like it or not!"

"Oh my fucking god mom. Why can she not go with you guys? i don't like them stupid twins who just want fame."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "For one, me and your father are busy. And she's only 15, she can't go alone. Her 18 year old sister can take her. Jessica it won't kill you. She loves them twins even if they want fame. They asked her to go there because it's her wish jessica. Your sister is dying and all she wants is to see these twins. How hard is that?"

i huffed, "I just don't want to spend my whole summer with two 18 year old twins."

"Well i'm sorry. You both leave tonight. They will pick you up tomorrow at the airport. Think of it like a vacation."

"i'm not going. If she wants to go so bad she can get one of her friends to go. I am not going."

my mom stopped me and slung my shoulder around. i thought she was going to hit me, but she didn't.

"You will go. You're not gonna tell me what you won't do. Emory wants this. And she finally has the opportunity to do so, don't ruin this for your sister."

i rolled my eyes. Emory came running down stairs with her luggage. She's that typical fan girl you see. The straight hair, braces, and the celebrity's murch on.

"Jessica, why aren't you dressed??" she asked me.

i rolled my eyes, "Because i don't want to go. And besides, Emory that's tonight. Why are you already dressed at one, when we leave at ten tonight?"

She smiled like a weirdo, "Because jessica, i am meeting Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Can you believe it. My whole summer is being spent with them. AHHHH. I'm so ready."

My mom stood there smiling. I made wide eyes, at the fact that my mom was all for this. These twins are nothing but trouble makers. God i hate my life.

"i'm gonna go talk to dad."

i went downstairs to my dads office. I guess you could say my house is big. We have a 3 story house, with a mini building outside for guests.

"Dad."

He smiled, "I'm not getting you out of this trip Jessy."

i groaned, "But dad. Why should i be punished with staying there. They are nothing good. i don't want my whole summer spent with them."

He smiled, "Come sit."

i grabbed a pillow off his couch and sat down next to him.

he sighed, "Now jessica, you know your sister is battling cancer right now, right?"

i shook my head.

"Okay, well there's something me and your mother didn't tell you, and i think it'll change your mind right now about all of this."

i motioned my hand for him to continue, "Go on."

"Emory doesn't have that long to live. The last time we went to her treatment, the doctor told us she doesn't have long. So that's when me and your mother decided to make her wishes come true." he laughed, "It took us forever to contact them twins. But they was so understanding. They said they wanted nothing more but to make her happy."

"But why do i jut have to go? I mean, shouldn't you guys come too?"

He nodded, "Yes, we should. But me and your mom think you two need to spend more time together. Last year wasn't a good year for you. Thankfully you didn't do anything, but you did get into the wrong crowd of people. And me and mom think you should spend this time with her. I mean she's dying jessy, i'm sure she would want to go with you anyways."