Fate

hello everyone, i made a new story entitled 'Fate' hope you guys will enjoy and have a goodtime reading ♥

-g

~~~~

6:30am

*ring*

ugh.

mornings again, i murmured

better get ready now*

I walked into my bathroom door and directly went to the sink to wash my face, brush my teeth, and put my hair up into a messy bun after all that 'boring' routine i headed down the stairs and to the kitchen 'yay' i open my pantry where i could see heaven i mean alot of foods.

I directly grab my all time fave Lucky Charms, and Milk.

and eat breakfast wahoo :)

After all that eating, i wash the dishes and went to have a shower.

When my shower was done, I went to my wardrobe to look for an outfit, well i just realize that today was weekend probably should've woke up early but I already did so i will just continue my routine, When im all dressed, I went to my make-up table and did my makeup :)

I went downstairs to rang my bestfriend and have a goodtime today, coz no school, yes.

*ring*

Hello? i heard a familiar sleepy voice of 'Katie'

Katie, are you still sleeping? i ask through the call

Probably not coz im talking to you rightnow. she said which i obviously know that she's rolling her eyes

Your rude, wanna hangout with me today? i asked.

Sure, why are you so early? its weekend. what a surprise? she said

Great, yea. im too early today which made me upset abit coz i thought today was monday. I replied honestly

Hahahaha, okay. well meet you at yours? she asked

Sure, get out of that bed and get ready! I squealed of excitement

Fine, meet you at 10. bye xx

call ended.

I check the time and its still 9:20

Well, im just gonna open my computer while waiting.

Im just chillin in my computer for what like? forever.

When i heard my doorbell ring :)

Katie must be here now yepie.

I open my front door and there appear a beautiful Katie wearing some highwaisted jeans, tanktop and some white converse well me, im just wearing some highwaisted shorts, black tees, and white converse. white. lol.

Hey lady, would you care if I come in? she asks

No. were gonna go now x

She giggled and i laugh slightly and lock the door behind me :)

I start the engine of my car and we headed to the nearest mall, we went to Forever 21 to buy some clothes y'know? after choosing and purchasing some clothes we like, we are already starving for some reason we went out and headed to McDonalds aka 'a life'

We ordered and eat.

After that, we decided to watch something on cinema.

We got our tickets and buy some chips and drinks.