Chapter 3 - Bullying

Hello readers, how are you all doing? and of course im doing great but school is coming and im not happy about it, have an awesome summer vacation to everyone and have a goodtime reading (:

Chapter 3 - Bullying

___________

oh my holy cabbage! where's my phone? ugh that alarm should die now. i said while my eyes is still close while touching everywhere in my nightstand.

where's my phone? i said opening my eyes while the alarm is still ringing.

then i saw it in the ground ringing, stupid phone.

i grab it and get ready for school, when i saw the event thats going on today right into my phone i click it and almost ready to squeal. OMG tonight is the dinner DATE? well, i need to get ready for school now.

why did i forget that? thats weird.

I went into my bathroom and did the 'boring routine' as usual & also i did my simple makeup.

I pick an outfit then grab my bag and folder of homeworks.

I went downstairs to make myself a yummy breakfast (:

Well, for today I had some yoghurt and fruits.

I wash the dishes then brush my teeth (:

I grab my phone then out, I check the time and its 7:34am and the ring bells on 7:30am and I went over to Katie's to check if she's off or not?

I knock the door.

And I heard her scream, 'Come in Jesse, I know its you' i laughed on what she is saying.

I open the door, and Katie is prepared now the only last thing she'd do is grab the house keys.

We get into my car and headed to MN.

We ran into our own rooms, Katie is just in the nextroom.

I went inside the room, and everybody is staring at me. awkward.

Well, Goodmorning Ms. Greens (: the teacher greeted me and I greeted her back then she ask me to go sit now.

Boring class evaaah :/

Then i felt my phone is vibrating.

I decided to check it under my desk, luckily i was not caught.

It was from Andrew.

Then the teacher asks us to pass our homeworks, i passed it then 1 more subject before recess. (:

I check my phone and open the message.

From: Andrew

To: Jesse

Turn right. ;)

the message was so weird. I look over into my right side and I saw Andrew at the end, My eyes widen when I saw him and he just grin and I smiled to him and look over to the board.

He was 3 person away from me :(

But atleast we are on the same room yay! (:

Im so happppppy! ^^

Recess Time:

I went out and saw Katie, I waved and she went over to me, Then I told her that Andrew and I are mates. She effin freaked out.