Chapter 1 Just and accident

Kaylees POV

------------------

Ms.Annie I'm going for a ride I said running out the door with my penny board.

Ill I heard her say is be back in time for adoption.

I dreaded adoption day, I never got picked. I've been here since I was seven, no one ever adopted me.

All the thoughts rushed out of my head when I found myself lying on the ground.

I looked up and It was the one and only Sam Portoff. He was my favorite Youtuber of all time? His videos and the videos of him in his collab group O2L were the things that kept me going through the years. But I just looked back up at him and Ill I could see was the movement of his lips and how much better I wanted to get to know him.

Sams POV

-----------------

I was walking down the street when suddenly I bumped into someone.

I screamed hey buddy watch where you're going.

But when I looked down I saw a young girl.

I kept asking her if she was ok and if I needed to bring her home but ill she did was stare at me with her big blue eyes.

Kaylees POV

-----------------

I finally got the courage to say "yea I'm alright!"

He just smiled and helped me up.

Once I was fully up he asked me my name and where I lived.

I replied "oh my names Kaylee and I live at the orphanage down the street and you. Even though I already knew the awnsers to this question.

He said hi my names Sam, I live with my best friends down the road.

He also said well I have to go but ill talk to you later Bye, Kaylee!

I said bye and was on my way back home to get ready for adoption day.

Sams POV

----------------

I didn't want to say goodbye but I got a text from Kian saying that I needed to be home back in time.

We were going to adopt a kid today for Connor.

Wait didn't that girl say she was from the orphanage........

Authors notes

------------------ Cliffhanger what do you think so far. Do you think they'll see her there and adopt her or will the boys hate her.