Chapter 12- Uh Oh

Zodiac's POV
3 months later
3:32 A.M.
     I wake up in my bed, the feeling I've always hated forming in my throat and stomach. I run to the bathroom for the twelfth time since 1 o' clock. Mom and dad walk in, dad holds my hair back, rubbing small circles on my back, while mom leans against the door frame.
        "Sweetie, you need to go to the doctor in the morning. I think you might have the flu." Dad says. I know exactly what's wrong with me, and it sure ain't the flu.
     "No, dad, I'm fine. Really." I say nervously.
     "I'm sorry sweetheart. I know you don't like the doctors but you have to go." He says giving me the 'listen to me' look. I sigh knowing I've lost this argument.
11:00 A.M.
     "Zodiac Gilbert?" The nurse calls. We stand up and walk back into the room. ''So, for the first part, I'm gonna need Zodiac alone back here. Don't worry, it'll just be me. The male doctor will only be with her when you're in the room." The nurse said. Mom and dad nod and walk out of the door. "So, what is the problem?"
      "I keep getting sick to my stomach, my back hurts, etc."
       "Okay and have you been sexually active during the past 5 months?" I hesitantly nod. "Okay, so I think you're pregnant but we'll run some test." She says and I nod. She tells mom and dad what she thinks is wrong and they nod but I can tell they're disappointed. The nurse leaves and I know I'm about to see hell raise.
       "Pregnant?! At 13?! What were you thinking?!" Dad says.
      "I-I wasn't thinking dad. I'm so sorry. Do you hate me?" I cried. Dad's eyes and voice softened.
        "Of course we don't baby. I'm sorry I yelled at you. We're gonna help you, I promise it'll be okay."
30 minutes later
    "So the results came back and.... congrats! You are 3 months pregnant!" The nurse smiled.
20 minutes later
     "So, when are you going to tell Til?" Dad asked.
     "I don't know. I wanna tell him as soon as I can." I sigh. "Can we swing by so I can tell him?"
    "Sure."
15 minutes
  We walked up to the door and knocked. Luke answered the door.
      "Hi! Can I talk to Til?"
       "Sure, he's in the back yard." Luke smiles. Mom and dad come inside and I go outside.
       "Hey baby!" He smiles.
       "Hi Tilly! I have something to tell you but I don't know how you're gonna take it."
     "Babe, just tell me like your ripping off a band-aid." He says while we sit in the swing.
    "Well, I um, I'm pregnant." I say.
     "Y-you a-are?" He looks at me with love and worriness.
    "Y-yes."
     ''Well, if I had to be the dad of anyone's kid, I'm glad it's yours." He smiles wrapping me in a hug. "How far along are you?"
    "3 months." I say into his chest.
    "I love you, babe."
     "I love you, too."
1 hour later
     So, everyone took it pretty good, and Bo and Tate are excited to have a baby cousin. I'm hoping for a girl and Til wants a boy but we'll be happy either way.

SHE'S PREGNANT?? DID YALL EXPECT THAT? HOPE YOU ENJOY AS ALWAYS! HAPPY HALLOWEEN. LOVE YOU 💕