C H A P T E R 1

"Babe I'm here", screamed my best friend as she arrived at my place. I jogged downstairs to the view of her sitting on the sofa with some chips. Since she wasn't really paying attention I jumped on top of her and crushed all the chips into little pieces.

"HOE! My wonderful chips died because of you!"

"Excuse me? If I remember correctly they are mine since I bought them but whatever"

My best friend is basically me in another body. There are Of course a few differences between us. I have blond hair, she has brown hair. My eyes are blue, her eyes are green. The rest is pretty much the same. We are both about 5'6 tall, are really shy in front of people we don't know but can be really crazy when we're alone or with close friends and we are both 17 years old. Enough about us I'm bored.

"K? I'm bored!" I frowned still laying on top of her.

"Then let's do something. I heard that there is a fair at the beach!"

"Yeees! I'm just going to quickly change into some other clothes tho"

She gave me a thumbs up and I quickly run upstairs. Since we live in Los Angeles it's pretty hot in the summertime but it's also getting a little bit dark outside which means that it shouldn't be that hot anymore.
After a lot of thinking I finally decided what I should wear.

- high waisted ripped jeans
- black V-neck
- Air Force 1

When i was done with changing into my new outfit I went into my bathroom to do my makeup. My skin was luckily pretty clear at the time so I just put on some mascara and highlighter. My hair was still in a messy bun and it looked good so I let it that way.

"I'm ready let's go"

She grabbed her keys as well as me and we headed out to her car. The first thing we did when we turned 16 was learning how to drive. I told you we're pretty much the same person. That's also one reason why I love her. I can tell Khloe everything and she understands me.

When we got into the car I connected my phone to it and started playing some of my favorite songs.

"We should record ourselves and post it on YouTube someday"

"Fine with me"

"Okay but please not until summer break"

Throughout the ride we where jamming to the songs bad and boujee, 679, the hills and mask off. After maybe 15 minutes we finally arrived at the beach. As soon as we got out of the car we of course went to some stands that sold food. When we finished eating we started to walk around a little bit and went on some rides.

Before we went back to my place we wanted to go to the Ferris wheel. While we waited in line K and I talked about getting our nails done and some other random stuff until we noticed who stood in front of us. The Shawn Mendes with his friend Jack Johnson. Great.

„Hey guys"

What the heck are you doing khloe?

„Oh hey Khloe and Nikolina"

I just smiled at them and rolled my eyes.
Khloe decided to talk to them while we waited to finally get on this thing and when it was finally the guys turn to go away from us and on the wheel this hoe called my best friend Khloe, decided to go with Johnson on it and let me share one cabin with Shawn.
Oh she did not, did she?