Halloween Special: Oneshot

Warning: Suicide, Psychotic? Bad decisions, No jokes.

This might be boring. But for some weird reason reading this with the song on repeat makes it feel good reading it so try it. The song's (Y/n)'s thoughts. (Except that Edward and Bella's part. Twilight sucks.) It makes it clearer.

Day 1:
===============
"Mommy.... How did you know Dad was yours?"

"Your heart beats faster when they're near and when you try to get away, as if the universe would want you to be more alive than ever. Michael, dear don't ever let that moment pass, okay?..."

"Yes mum."

===============

*Gun shot*

"I don't need that shit up." I don't fucking care if I'm the only one in the group who doesn't have that shit. I continued to kill them one by one as I stood here in the balcony. Blood everywhere as I continued, some even splattered on my face.

"Michael get in here we have fucking twinkies" Jeremy shouted.

With all this blood and gore? Of course I lost my appetite. "I lost my fucking appetite."

"Eat the fuck up while you have the chance."  I stood there as I got out a joint I luckily packed, I hit that up and stood there blankly. Staring at my next targets one by one, I sighed. They look fucking pathetic. Stupid. But one stood there at the crowd, staring at me as blankly as possible. I'd kill that first than the rest.

"Michael." Jeremy shouted once more, I growled as I move along and did what he ask me to do, to go inside. Step by step as I hit myself up on the joint, both of my hands in my pockets. My heartbeats, my steps, it was all beating in unison. I feel dead inside. I was about to step inside, as my heart started to pump 5x faster. I stopped for a moment I stood there as I looked confused, I turned back to vastly walk to take a look.

My first target was still there, looking up at me as it just stood there at the same spot I first saw it on. I took my joint out of my mouth as I frantically shook my head from refusal, backing away slowly. No. It can't be. It can't fucking be It can'—

Narrator's PoV:

"Michael." Jeremy shouted once more as Michael hit him while he was walking backwards. Michael turned back to see his best friend.

"Man, is there something wrong? Did you see someone familiar infected? Your parents? Your sister? My....dad?...." Jeremy continued as he noticed Michael's hyperventilating manner.

"N-nothing. I'll sit this one out."  Michael answered his hand touching his head as if he'd want to know if this is real or not.

-Dining room-

"Just tell us Michael!" Christine demanded out of her worry. Michael stood up as he banged on the table. "It's u–un....unfair!!" Michael shouted as his eyes were glossy, as if they were delicate glass and to one more blink it would shed numerous tears. The (squiped) gang all looked at Michael to his tone of voice.

"What the fuck is unfair?" Jake, the leader of the group replied. Michael wiped his tears flooding down on his right eye right away with the sleeve of his black sweater.

"You. You. And you." He started pointing at Rich, Brooke and Jeremy. "I helped all of you guys find who the fuck it is. And I don't seem to find mine?" He answered. It wasn't the answer the gang was looking for.