letter seven.

March 16

Dear Leah,

           i'm not getting any sleep, sweetheart. it's been three days. Liz left yesterday so that means i'm all by myself again. she brought me groceries, she thought i was getting thinner by day and that i needed to eat more. persistent sister, isn't she? but i have to admit i am going to miss her.

do you remember the time when you both went shopping without me noticing since i was too busy with work? i could've saved you, told Lizzie you weren't interested but of course, you being the nice girl to my sister finally agreed to her suggestion; which is to torture you by putting on dresses and high heels.

after that tremendous day, i was going to call you when you barged into our room, surprised me with shopping bags and a big smooch on my face. 

you and Liz get along so well, you wished she was your sister

but then you'd be my sister and that's definitely a no-no for me.

           it is now 5 in the morning. it's not like i give a fuck anyways. it's not like if i look at the clock, you'd come back. besides, even if you don't, it's not like it'll hurt to hope and pray, right?

             . . .right?

                                                                                              Yours,

                                                                                             Timothy