Lafayette x reader (Halloween Special)

I needed a Halloween Special okay?! Sorry it's late! And late where I live. And I just want to say that it might be a tad bit sloppy 'cause I just kinda did it in one night soooo

Here we go!

Your p.o.v

I know what your thinking. Maybe going to a Fall Festival near my collage was a good idea!

It.Wasn't.

James and Thomas, my best friends since diapers and forever and amen, wanted to go to the haunted house to get scared at this Fall fest thing and I decided 'Why not'. I'm not that scared, but what if they have...long lines?

*Shudder* long lines...my greatest enemy!

Thomas is a werewolf, James a vampire, and me a cat. I had a tail, ears and whiskers. So we were a group of three, a vampire, werewolf, and a cat. An odd bunch if you ask me.

 An odd bunch if you ask me

(Just pick and change to your favorite color

(Just pick and change to your favorite color. Laf will be the one that you didn't pick.)

"We're going to meet up with a friend of mine. Lafayette and his crew for the haunted house, " Thomas said in his southern accent. James coughed. I braced knowing what will come next. "However, I don't like the fact that Hamilton will be there." Hamilton being Alexander.

"You'll be fine Thomas, I meow" I said 'I meow' in my sentence. Me being me, that is.

"Are you serious right now, (y/n)?" Asked James.

"Maybe." I reply, wriggling my eyebrows.

"Come on you two! We're almost at the meeting place, a.k.a The Haunted House~."

He just had to say the last part in a creepy tone, it made me shudder Thomas and James didn't notice. They ran off to the other group. Thomas and Alexander started to argue the moment they saw each other, I know a guy, named Hercules, was trying to break them up.

I ran up to Thomas and, "Why'd you leave me? Jerk."

"Who's the short cat girl?," I know his name is Aaron, "not to be rude, or anything!" He started to panic. "No offense taken! And my name is (y/n) by the way."

"Oh okay..." There was a moment of silence.

" I WANT TO GO INTO THE HAUNTED HOUSE" Screamed on of my friends since middle school, Peggy, Margarita, Schuyler.

"Ok, ok," Eliza her older sister said, "wait a second I'm pretty sure we go into the place in pairs, but now, I really don't know. Lets just get going be for the line is longer than it is right now."

We head over to the haunted house, I'm not scared, just nervous! Yeah...

Lafayette's p.o.v

We get into the line and it took us 20 minutes to get to the front of the line. I know it was a long wait but Aaron said to wait for it. So he practically forced us to.

People came out shocked and scared. It turns out we did have to go into pairs. Aaron and Angelica, Eliza and Alexander, Peggy and Herc and James, because we had an odd number, Thomas and John, and (y/n) and me.

When it gets our turn and we are going up the big steps, to the clearly used sound effects and props, I try to make small talk on the weird bridge thing so that way it won't be totally awkward.

"So what do you mostly like to do during halloween?"

(He's a cat as well. Just choose the cat costume that you didn't choose and keep it the same or change to a different color.)

I look down at her and she looked horrified. I'm sure it has to do with the sound effects on the bridge. Below it was a lot of generated fog and strobe lights.

She looks up after getting off the bridge, "Look I don't really handle things like this that goo-"

(y/n) was cut off by the doors swinging open and errie music playing.

She ran behind me and clung onto my back, I just continued to walk in. When ever a jump scare happened it wouldn't scare me as much as it did her.

She clung onto me like her life depended on it. I wonder how weird we must look a (F/c)(fur color) cat hanging to the back of a (o/c/c/c) (Opposite cat costume and color).

If you made it to the top floor, which only one person ever had done, you got a prize, like a slinky or a free ice cream. We where at the floor before (y/n) hopped off my back. I mean she's cute, tiny, like a glass doll. "(y/n), mon ami are you ok we're almost at the top."

"Sorry that I freaked out at the start, and you had to carry me all the way." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"It's fine, really. At least you're light!"

We started up the stairs to the last floor. When we get the last floor, oh yay! A maze! Please say that you noticed my sarcasm.

"Are you good at mazes?"

"Kinda..."

"Ok, well we'll just have to see what in stores us in there."

We walk in maybe four feet and we where jumpscared. (y/n) again jumped on my back and I just rolled with it. We- I finally finish the maze with her, (y/n) still on the back of my cat costume in her (F/c) costume one. But how does she stay attached to the back of it like she does? It's weird honestly. I walk over to our meeting spot at the pond in the park this Fall fest was taking place in. "Laf! Finally we wondering where you and (y/n) were! Speaking of her, where is she?" Thomas asked every muttered their agreement. I just turn around and show them the cold, shivering, small girl in the cat wonzie. "N-no more haunted houses ever!" She managed to say.

Everyone laughed and I may seem a bit forward, but is it bad that I'm already falling for her?

Hope you enjoyed!

Word count- 1006