Prologue

Things were already different now. Everything was ruined. Everything changed. 

But I can't understand this feeling. I want to forget him but he keeps running in my mind. It's been 2 years.. 2 years of pain. I've been miserable and I don't know how I lived in the past 2 years.

He hurted me but I'm still hoping.. hoping that it's not yet too late. I know I'm stupid but what should I do? I still love him. I still love the guy who hurted me so much. Being alone without him is more painful than hurting me with the man I loved the most.

I grouchily climbed out of bed and walked over the sala and planted my butt on the sofa. I kept thinking and I'm really in a deep thought when I heard a knock from the door.

I was thinking who is it because I'm not expecting any guest today..

When I open the door, it is the owner of the flat where I am living.

"Good morning sweetie!" She greeted me with a smile. "Did I woke you up? Mmm, sorry about that. I just want you to meet your new roommate." She beamed at me and I smiled back.

"Sorry but I don't remember that you mention me about my new roommate?" I asked her.

"Sorry sweetie. I forgot but don't worry. He seems nice."

"He?!" I almost shout. WTH? I'll live with a guy? Oh god.

"Woah. Woah. Calm down. By the way, he's already here and he already brought his things here so I would like to introduce yo--"

"Hi Samantha. Long time no see." I saw an annoying smirk on his face. No. No, don't tell me..

"Louis Tomlinson, your new roommate."

***

Where It Happened

Originally written by Jandillant

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Copyright 2014