Chapter Three

L O U I S

I smiled when I saw Samantha hugging that guy. I sure doesn't have any chance because she has a boyfriend. I shrugged. That's the only thing I need to know before giving up. I fixed the curtain and I didn't notice that I'm already crumbling the paper where my lines were written. I just threw it and headed to my room.

What's the purpose of living here if she already has a boyfriend. I packed my things up.

Yes, that was the plan. To ask for a second chance but how will I do it if she's already happy with someone else? After packing up. I opened the door and I'm shocked.

"Uh, hi?" She awkwardly smile but her eyes flew at my bags. "Where are you going?" She asked before her eyes met mine. Her brown eyes was really beautiful.

"I'm leaving." I saw a shock on her face but was faded away. "I need to leave." I know she won't stop me because she doesn't care. I know she won't but my thoughts were wrong. She grabbed my arm before I pass to her.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"I need to find another flat. Moving here isn't a nice idea." I said before looking at her hand at my arm. She slowly remove her hand and I saw her frown.

"So, what's this all about?" She raised her another hand, holding a paper where my lines were written. Shit, I told myself.

"Ahh. That's nothing. I just.. Mmm, ugh. Fine." I said, giving up. "I want to ask you for a second chance but since you already have a boyfriend, I'm sure you'll not give me so I packed my things up to move to another flat." I explained but I think she didn't understand anything of what've said because it's too fast.

"Boyfriend? I have a boyfriend?" She said, clueless. I sighed.

"Please don't act like that. You have a boyfriend! I saw you hugging that guy outsi-" She interrupted me.

"Wait wait Tommo." I looked at her eyes. Did she just call me, Tommo? I smiled at that thought. "Oh no, i mean, Louis." I nodded and she continued. "A-are you jealous?"

"What? Me? I'm jealous? And why would I? Why will I? You're just hugging that asshole.." I murmured the last sentence. Oh shit Louis, you sound too defensive.

She grinned and I heard her smirk. "Oh yes, you're not jealous. Well, so you know, yes, he's my boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 yea-"

"What?! 2 years?! How could you even-" I didn't finish my sentence when she started to laugh. I just stared at her. I find her laugh, sexy. I shook my head to erase the thoughts on my mind and asked her. "What's funny?"

"You're not jealous Louis. Haha! Yes, you aren't. I'm just messing up with you. He's not my boyfriend. He's my boy bestfriend. He's Chad." She said whilst laughing. I glared at her but she keep on laughing. What the heck?

"Okay, I need to go. Enjoy." I told her and I was about to leave when