The Confession

-This timeline is set to after the Asanos took back what they gave to Esther-

.
.
.

"... So, that's what happened." Asano... wait, should I be calling him Gakushuu instead then?

"So we're--..."

"Hm? Huh? No way." Why was he quick to deny it?!

"But you said--"

"Oh, right. I haven't told you about that yet. The reason why my father was cruel enough to heartlessly leave your mother behind after the drunken night is because... they never did it."

Ok, now I'm confused. Who are my parents then? Just who?!

"Apparently, Esther was so drunk that she thought they did it, but really, she just went to get sperm (from the sperm back or something). My father was with her, completely sober. The last person she saw was my father so it's natural that a hangover woman thought that they did it last night, right? After all, they were lovers. When my father tried to tell her the true story, she accused him of lying and insisted him to take responsibility. They continued arguing and arguing, until eventually, he gave her riches to support you until you grow up (out of guilt since they were still in a relationship). Esther was so angry that she finally settled in for money. (That damn bitch)."

I was too shocked to say anything. I just woke up and now everything has been a mess. My head is a mess, my body is a mess (probably because of the wounds that my mother inflicted on me were starting to open again), heck, my whole life is a mess!

"Then, why did you take me away from her? Even though I'm not really his daughter--"

"Because even though the sperm was most likely from a horny bastard that played with his ding-dong too much, he was still in a relationship with your mother. He still treats you as his daughter, even knowing that the sperm was not his, and you never saw him in your life. I heard you saw a letter in your attic, am I right? He wanted you to become equal to me. It seems as though they exchanged letters even after their alleged break-up. What a bunch of idiotic adults..." Asano-- no, Gakushuu, no... I don't know anymore... (-_-;)

The orange clicked his tongue as he was saying the hidden parts of the affair with Mr. Asano and Ms. Anju.

"I just recently heard it all from my father as soon as we left the mansion. I was as shocked as you are... but felt relieved at the same time too..." His voice softened at the last part.

"Huh? What? Why? Who would be relieved at the situation like that? Sympathize with me here!" I demanded.

He smirked, leaning close to me and cupped my face. His eyes are always so hypnotizing.

And since it was so hypnotizing, I didn't mind him inching closer and closer until... our lips touched.

"Do you understand now?"

In a short trance, I just stared at him. I smirked as I pulled his collar. "Not at all. Mind repeating that?"

His face is flushed with so many shades of red. He pulled away and covered his mouth, desperately looking away. "A-are you an idiot?!"

"I like you, Gakushuu." I blurted out of nowhere. I want to see his reaction. His flustered one is, of course, the best!

Gakushuu didn't reply at all. He's pretending he can't hear anything. Well, I'll show him!

"I like Gakushuu. Gakushuu is always the top. Gakushuu even managed to top himself in the place of my heart. I'm glad that the Great Gakushuu isn't my half-brother or else I'll kill myself out of frustration that Gakushuu couldn't be mine and mine only. I love Gakushuu. The only one who can touch my lips is Gakushuu. For Gakushuu, I will give him my v--"