Date Night

🌹Yato's Pov🌹

I asked hiyori to go on our 1st date tonight at 8:00 so I'm preparing myself getting ready gotta look handsome.
Outfit:

Its now 7:30 and before I left I bought hiyori some of her favorite flowers (her favorite flowers are roses)

Its now 7:30 and before I left I bought hiyori some of her favorite flowers (her favorite flowers are roses). Then I'm ready to pick up hiyori.

🌹Hiyori's Pov🌹

My heart is pounding I'm already getting ready for my first date with yato. So I'm doing my make up my friend pick out this dress for my which is realy beautiful.
Outfit:

Its really suits me then I heard the doorbell rang so I took a last glance at the mirror before I go head downstairs

Its really suits me then I heard the doorbell rang so I took a last glance at the mirror before I go head downstairs. I saw him ohhhh god. "You look handsome". "Thanks, you look beautiful hiyori" he smirked I blush fifty shades of red. He can only do but chuckle at my reaction he offered his hand then I take it then were off! To our date.
~Fast foward~

He blind fold me then "are we there yet?" "No but you'll know until we get there". *sighs* after a couple of minutes the pulled to a stop. "Are you ready?" "Yes (you politely answered)" *gasps* "you like it?" "Yes *hugs him* I love it! Its pretty!" "*hugs back* thanks hiyori im glad you love it". BTW HE TOOK YOU TO A PARK AND A SET UP PICK-NICK FOR THE TWO OF YOU. Then both of you sat on the pick-nick blanket then you two enjoyed your date. Then suddenly fire works you look at the sky amused by the sight of the fireworks then in a moment Yato stod up offered his hand to you "may I have a dance?" "Yes" then he took you at the center of the park with flowers then he gave you the flowers that were your favorite "thanks yato" "your welcome" then you dance then without warning he kissed you you were surprised then you kissed back. Then you hear people clapping and throws flowers like a married couple. Then you had a wonderful time.