One : Blue Eyes

I quickly pulled a dark blue jegging and shove my foot in the holes and roughly buttoned it. I grab my leather ed Dr. Marten boots and wore them. I adjusted my creme white sweater and grab my old shoulder bag which consists off my wallet a light blue beanie and my mom's old blackberry bold. 

I just kicked the dirty clothes that was laying on the cold wooden floor and got out of my apartment which is the attic nd run down the long heavy flight of stairs.

My mind was racing, i'm going to be late! I quickly sped walked down the sidewalk trying to be at the Cafe in 5 minutes. I pulled out my beanie and wore it as small frozen drops fell down the sky.

Yup, an 18 year old who sings in a old cafe trying to save money for myself and my little brother. (Who is currently in school) my mother died after she gave birth to my four year old baby brother, Andre. Dad died last year from a car crash, and it's still hard for me to tell him where dad is.

“Sweetie!” i heard someone shout, I automatically turn around seeing mama Helena going out of her bakery shop holding a brown paper bag on her hand. Mama Grace’s like a mother to me she’s a 60 year old mother and lives with her husband. Her daughter is in asia who is a sucessful doctor. I call her mama since then her daughter left because she considers me and Andre her child. She knows my life story and she provides me and Andre either breakfast or some afternoon snacks. I would always bring Andre in mama’s bakery and mama would always bring him to school. Then I go home and do the house work then i would leave around 1:00 pm for my job, and mama would give me snacks.“hey mama !” i grinned playing with the end of my sweater. “good afternoon, sweetheart!” she smiled as she pulled her coat closer to her. “i baked you some banana crunch muffins!” she grinned at me shoving the hot paper bag on my hands shakily. I held it on my hand, the heat burning on my hands making me less cold because of the weather. “thank you so much, mama grace!” I squealed bringing the pack to my nose, the heat hovering the bridge of my nose as the sweet smell from the muffin dance around my face making me hungry.“you’re welcome, hun.” She smiled at me. “you should go in, mama. You’re going to catch a cold.” I said worriedly. “OK, be safe, sweetie.” “i will, mama.” I said as she entered the bakery. With that, i dove my hand in the paper bag grabbing the muffind. I shrieked and place back the muffin, my hand turning red. “damn it.” I groaned as i started walking and carefully eat the muffin.

I entered Marco’s Coffee Shop, and i bump into someone making me stumble. “Andrea! You’re late again!” Marco, my boss whispered-shouted at me.

“i’m sorry, sir. I was cleaning my little brother’s room and i accidentally slept.” I said nervously my hands literally shaking from the anger of his voice and the breeze that just entered the shop.

“get on stage, and start singing!” he demanded. I scurried off and start going up the stage. Jake, a friend of mine who works in the cafe as an entertainer too (who plays the guitar, piano, etc.)

“so, Drea. Which song?” he asked his pearly white shinning at me. “A thousand years, please.” I said my cheeks turning red using my 2nd nickname which is ‘Drea’

I started singing the song. With all my heart. I always wanted to sing, i always wanted to have voice lessons but then mum died and dad worked his butt of for us. Dad always tell me that i would have voice lessons. It was so tempting, but i know he whould pay a ton of money, so i just rejected his deal.

"I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more"

sang as I clutch the mic harder making my hands numb. I look at the audience who was looking at me with coffee and some fraps on their hands bobbing their heads. 

"And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.”

The words left out of my mouth like a smoke fadding away. The cold air going around my skin giving me light goosebumps running down my spine. The audience clap their hands and went to their thing: drinking coffee and some hot chocolate chips that i have been craving since i got here. I grin in sucess, as i fidget the mic on my hands as i scanned the crowd. Then it hit me, a pair of blue eyes staring at mines, like burning holes. He was with a group of boys who was casually eating hot metlet muffins  and some hot chocolate. His dirty blonde locks was scrunched up with a hint of mess making him look hot.

Then it hit me,  that's Niall Horan. 

His blue eyes still starring at my green eyes

He smiled at me making me blush and smile back.

“andrea, psssst,” Jake muttered making me jump and look at him.

“what?” i muttered back raising the right brow. “next song.” Jake rolled his eyes making me giggle  embarassed.

“so, andrea. You look distracted while you were performing.” Holly commented from behind the cashier. Holly is 20 year old. She’s working so that she could pay her mother’s medicine. “no i didn’t.” I muttered sipping on hot chocolate who Jake offered. Jake was playing the piano for background music. “yes you were.”  Holly smirked. “no, i’m not.” I said pulling my eyesbrows together. “yes, you were. You keep looking at those hottie boyband.” She whispered glancing behind my shoulders. “mostly the, blonde one.” She winked. “shut up, Holly!” i muttered clamping my hand over her mouth.

“Euw, Andi! Urgh!” Holly groaned pushing my hand off her mouth. “euw, your hand taste like sweat. Urgh!”  Holly made a face. I laughed. “well duh, i was holding the mic for like 20 minutes.” I giggled. Suddenly there was a ‘ding’ behind her. “the hot chocolate is done.” She announced. She picked the mug and went her way to me.

“how about you give this to him, he ordered it 5 minutes ago.” Holly smirked shoving the mug at my hands the heat warming my hands. “uh,no.” I said my eyes widen. “come on, Andrea.” She said giving me the “do-it-or-else” look. “or else what?” i smirked back. “i’ll tell Marco that i made you coffee yesterday without you paying.” My smirked fell off my face. “fine, fine. I’ll do it.” I groaned as i start walking away at the Laughing Holly.

I walk towards their table, the curly one- which i guess Harry was laughing with Louis. “uhm, hi. Here’s the hot chocolate you ordered.” I said awkwardly laying the mug on their table.

“thanks, love.” Niall thanked making me blush as he chuckled. “you were amazing out there!” Louis, said enthusiaclly. “thanks.” I giggled. “how ‘bout you sti first and introduce yourself to us, love.” Liam asked. “sure, why not?” i said confidently. I sat down as the boys look at me as if i was a piece of meat.

This is going to be long..