Chapter Six: Vendetta

PRESENT DAY - October 30th

Inside the frat house basement, the masked man walks down the row of people. "Who else!" he shouts. We see Noah who is on the ground covered in paint panting like a dog from nearly being drowned. We then see Carter as he pulls one of his hands out from the rope. "Come on! Someone please be brave enough to fuck with me!" The masked man shouts.

Carter uses his free hand to loosen the rope on his other hand and once both are free he pushes the bucket of paint onto the ground causing it to spill everywhere. Carter then hops over the cheap table the bucket was on and tackles the masked man. "GO! Get the hell out of here!" Carter shouts at the group of people as he holds the masked man to the ground.

Noah, who wipes away some paint from his face, sees the stairs that lead up into the frat house and makes a run for it. Carter then punches the masked man which moves his mask slightly to show the man's cheek. Carter then gets up and looks back to notice the other masked people keeping the captives from running off. Carter then decides to run up the steps following Noah.

Now out of the basement and into a hallway of the frat house, Carter runs into Noah and Emma. "Guys let's go!" Carter yells as he runs towards the front door as Emma and Noah follow close behind.

--

Now outside, Emma looks over at Carter.

Emma: My mom is still in there I can't leave her!

Emma runs into the house as Carter and Noah watch. She gets into the house and starts running towards the living room when she slips on some paint and hits her head on a nearby dresser.

Carter walks in and notices Emma.

Carter: Emma, are you okay?

He realizes she's unconscious and picks her up. He starts walking away and makes his way out the front door.

--

Now in an isolated area of the basement away from the chaos, the masked man stares at a wall as his masked minions walk towards him. They all start to take their masks off one by one when it's revealed -- Drew, Terrence, Shelly, and a few random frat kids are all shown to be the masked minions. Shelly walks closer to the masked man.

Shelly: Don't you think that went a little too far? I mean they're gonna go the cops, we're all gonna go to jail!

The masked man turns around and aggressively takes his mask off revealing it to be -- Shane.

Shane: I don't know what to tell you, mom! I mean how was I supposed to know all hell would break loose like that!

Shelly: Sweetie, sweetie calm down. Okay, I overreacted a bit but we can take care of this.

Shane: Can you? Cause I don't think you can...

Shelly: All we have to do is find your little friend and have a talk with him.

Shane: Carter already hates my guts as it is he's not gonna trust me!

Shelly: We'll figure it out, alright? Invite him to our little party. How's that sound?

Shane looks at his mother as sweat drips down his forehead. He's more pale than usual, seems like he may puke.

--

We see Kevin inside the mysterious cabin as he sets a cover over Maggie as she lays unconscious on the vintage looking couch with the moonlight hitting her face through the foggy window.

Kevin then takes his phone out of his pocket as we see the time change from "11:59 pm Oct 30" to "12:00 am Oct 31."

Kevin then sets his phone back in his pocket as he grabs his hat from a wooden table and puts it on. He walks out of the cabin as he feels his phone vibrate. He takes it out and sees a message from "B."