Characters~

Ai Sarang (You)

Nick names: Sarangie, Ai-ai, choco-girl, miss cartoon, happy virus, little evil maknae, Angie (its pronouced from 'angel'..I got this at 'sarAngie')

Age: 17 years old.

D.O.B: 25 December (Author's bday XD)

Attitude: Boy-ish, easy to laugh, slow-thinking person (buff) sometimes, clumsy, genius but acts dumb, looks calm outside but totally panicked person; funny, always smile without reasons -,- , never complains, never get serious and never angry (never hold grudges).

Looks: Ulzzang, cute, short-curled down reddish-black hair, white (not pale enough), 25 weight and 173 height (too much XD).

Style: Jacket with hoodies, caps, long-printed loose shirt, black skinny jeans, converse and supra, and a mask that covers from nose to chin..thats why no one saw her face except the families and besties.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, skateboards and bicycle, watcing cartoon.

(Normal person but with unknown powerful powers inside you D_0)

Family:

Your parents died after 15 years

because of an accident. Your living with the Jung's family.

Brother: Jung Ho Seok (J-Hope BTS) (19y.o) is not your real brother, his parent adopt you because of their careless in the accident. (IDK his parents name D_0.) He has his own gangs called Bangtan Boys/Bulletproof Boy Scout or for short...BTS~

Boyband.

BTS:

J-Hope, Suga, Rapmon, Jin,

-->Jimin, V, Jungkook/Kookie are the same age with you..but your the maknaest (youngest)

(normal peoples) (Idols)

They live in one roof with you since they are a practice sings and dance and J-Hope is the richest among them.

EXO:

Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Chen, D.O

(They are WEREWOLVES WITH EPIC POWERS D..0!!, You know their powers right :)..unless you DON'T. Ok...I'll tell you:

Luhan: Telekineses (control things with minds, with telepathy)

Xiumin: Frost (Makes everything cold and icy)

D.O: Earth (Can crush everything and controls the land)

Suho: Water (Can control water and make water)

Chanyeol: Fire/Pheonix (Makes fire and control it)

Lay: Heal (Healing anything)

Chen: Lightning (Controls and make lightning and electrifies)

Kai: Teleport (Teleports anywhere he wants with just a snap)

Tao: Time control (Controls the time of the world)

Kris: Fly (Can fly)

Sehun: Wind (Controls wind and make'em.

Baekhyun: Light (Can blind them with powerful lights) (XD)

M.Pire:

Taehee, Lumin, Red, T.O, Jerry, Haru, Yooseung.

(They are VAMPIRES AND HAVE EPIC POWERS TO!! GOSH!)

BTW...I just make-up their powers..I.DO.NOT.OWN.THEM!!!. Just creation :D)

Taehee: Invisibility (Invisible himself and anything he touches )

Lumin: Animal shifts (Change into any animals)

Red: Caster (Cast a magic e.g love magic, crazy. Immune the one he do, but It cannot be do if the person has a special necklace)

T.O: Stone (Makes everything into stones and crush it) (Same like D.O XD hahaha! But D.O is the strongest arra?)

Jerry: Shadow (Makes something and control shadows)

Haru: Poisonous flower (Grows a flower and poison them)

Yooseung: Illusion (Any kinds of illusion)

Apink: (Your bestfriends)

Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo, Hayoung, Naeun and Eunji.

(normal peoples) (Idols)

...And I'm telling you..they have INHUMAN POWERS!!

(Crazy Author -.-)

I HEARD THAT!!

(Ok..mian~)

So....7+ Votes for the First Chapter? *u*

This story is WAYYYY NOT THE SAME as Twilight okayyyy :/ I'm sure 'bout that \*~*/... You'll see after you vote and comment...believe me ~(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)~ Ne?...

and M.pire are real boyband..except the powers~

I don't own them.

Real Copyright©

All rights Reserved®

Don't copy my story unless you'll die....no kidding °_°