f o u r

The walk back home didn't really take long but he felt depleted of his energy. As soon as he got home, he half-heartedly shouted his return before heading straight into his room. Throwing his bag to the ground, he then let himself fall onto the bed.

Yawning, he fiddled around with his phone for a few minutes, scrolling through posts from his friends and soon after, locked the phone and let it fell next to his head. Rolling around and facing the bed face-on, he stretched his arm out to just barely bring his bag closer to him.

Pulling out his notebook, he flipped to an empty page.

It is fun to be filled to the brim with excitement upon hearing news that jots up sparks. It is also enjoyable to be able to laugh your heart out at a joke that tickles your funny bones.

No doubt, the times where the sun shone brightly and the golden moments of just being happy have found it's place in me.

But I couldn't push away the memories of the countless times where I sat at the corner of my bed, in the dark, just thinking of the what ifs. The times when it rained and being alone lead to just sitting on the cold marble-tiled floor with my back leaning against the glass window, letting sadness slowing flood my heart. Flowing emotions like the water in streams fasten during the rain.

Feeling alright with what he wrote in his tired state, he pushed it towards his pillow and got back up to wash himself before dinner. Ideas and thoughts ran through his mind, pushing his energy closer to being empty. His stomach growls, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Taking some fresh clothes, he headed to shower quickly, as dinner awaits for him to restore hims energy to finish his homework.