Chapter 1

It was a typical Monday morning in a small yet cozy little house located in the heart of Seoul. Kim Taehyung’s house. Different kind of sounds could he heard from the inside, be it a classical instrumental, raspy sound of water heater being turned on and a splashing sound of a pleasant shower from the bathroom.

A few seconds later, the splashing sound stopped and the bathroom door creaked open to reveal Taehyung. The red-haired boy came out with a towel encircled his slim waist. Some droplets of water drip down his neck to his toned chest and abs. Taehyung went to the kitchen to turn off the water heater. He took a small box on the rack and opened it. It was filled with milk powder. Taehyung put two spoons of it into the mug and filled it with hot water. He stirred the milk carefully and brought it to his room.

His house isn’t luxurious or what, just a plain looking house from the outside with a simple yet cute décor inside. The owner of the the house is a half Chinese half Korean noona who kind-heartedly gives Taehyung a low monthly rent cost. The house is actually for two persons because there are two bedrooms there, but Taehyung still chooses it since it’s very close to his university and sometimes his cousin Namjoon will also come to stay overnight so he could use the empty bedroom.

Taehyung stared at his reflection on the mirror, smiled in satisfaction when he saw his well toned and lean body. He always does that every morning, simply to adore himself. Well, he doesn’t work hard at the gym three times a week to only have an average body.

“Aigooo, who’s this hottie standing in front of the mirror?” Taehyung started to talk to himself while doing some modelling poses.

Perfect.

The reflection he saw in the mirror was just perfect.

Taehyung then started to get dressed. He chose a simple hem and dark jeans from his closet and wore them. It has no brand, of course. Taehyung doesn’t collect any branded clothes. He doesn’t want to. Wearing too many branded things will attract people’s attention on him, especially when he’s trying so hard to keep his profile low.

Taehyung gave a slight touch here and there before sprayed a little perfume and he’s ready to go. He swiftly took his bag and slung it on his right shoulder, before walking out of the bedroom. Taehyung can cook. Infact, he’s a great cook. But he’s never in mood to cook in the morning, so he usually just gets his breakfast outside. He gulped down his milk. Filling his body with a nutrition from the finest milk powder he bought online from New Zealand is totally his must do everyday.

After he finished the milk, he put it on the sink. He would just wash it later. The Japanese born boy walked out from the house and deeply inhaled fresh air outside. Spring’s coming, so it had warmed up a little in Seoul. Thankfully it’s not as cold as Hokkaido. Seoul could be considered pretty warm for Taehyung.

Taehyung had been living in Korea for three years already. He took a business management in Dongseo University, one of the famous university in Seoul. Next year would be his last, and Taehyung had already planned to continue his further study overseas. Yes, Taehyung has a great interest in study. Not just because he’s a nerd, but because he needs to prepare himself for a greater responsibility in the future.

Taehyung made his way into the small authentic Chinese restaurant not really far from his rent house. He sat himself in the wooden chair available in the middle of the restaurant.

“Like usual, Taehyung?” the old lady behind the stall asked with a big friendly smile on her face.

“Yes!” Taehyung replied with a beaming grin.

The old lady gave a nod as a reply and immediately made his usual order.

Taehyung pull his phone out of his pocket. He doesn’t use a fancy phone, just an average one. Well he has some expensive phones indeed, but he left all in Japan. He couldn’t be seen wearing them. He could ruin his image.