Girl in progress (based on th movie)

chapter 1

0kay class, whos next to present? said the teacher, Ms.Armstrong.  ansiedad  stood up. Ahemm,  this presentation would be  on why my mother is NEVER home when I get there.  She went on. And....  who is my father? she said in a drastically curious way.

Ansidads friend, tavita , was playing the slide show for her. Ansiedads teacher did not like the slide show because it was disrespectful and personal so Ms.armstrong sunt her to the office and called her mother.

she did the same for tavita.

Why ansiedad , why just why, said her mom grace. Maby if you were at home more often then I would have never did it . *knock knock* . it was tavita knocking on the window car.  She needs a ride ansiedad said. grace her mom stuck her head our the window and said " hope in miha " . They drove home and ansiedad and tavita went her room and her mom had to go back to her job. While they were there they just talked and played . when her mom came home she took tavita home and didnt mention the fact about what happened at school.The night came and grace,  her mom,  said to her "the dishes aren't gonna clean they're selves " .... ughhh..  ansidad said. she  went to clean the toilet , dishes , counters , tables,  and even her room while her mom pranced around like a child listening to hip-hop music .