Prologue

Note: Just a Taste is a student/teacher love story; it will involve mature content in later chapters, please be aware of that. The mature content will be dramatically censored in this version, however, the future version (when this is finally published down the road if I can get that far) will contain the unedited, full on smut. Included in the uncensored version will be some pretty heavy BDSM scenes. Be prepared.

Prologue

When one is first introduced to the feeling of leather against their skin, it's only natural for the experience to portray itself as a foreign indulgence. The potential to love the indulgence is there; however, some people are unable to let go of their all-too-human dignity and enjoy the luxury of their most basic desires.

As humans, we are the world's greatest actors, playing through the intricate façade we know as life itself. We never truly grow up, we simply learn to keep two faces as we age—the face we show the world, and the face we show only to ourselves and those closest to us.

There is something almost taboo about our true selves; sometimes we aren't even aware of who we really are, what we really want. We've been so conditioned by the human race to believe that sex, our bodies, and our desires—are wrong.

And so there is a part of us that we keep hidden away from the prying eyes of the world, sometimes for our whole lives.

But then, there's the night crowd, a select group of individuals whose primal instincts have taken over; a group of those who choose to bring their true personality forward and indulge in that oh-so-taboo part of themselves.

There is something special about seeing a side of someone that few or none have seen before. There's something special about watching one let themselves go for the sake of a guilty pleasure. There's something special about being in complete and utter control of a person's fate, something special about commanding and being heard.

There's something special about her.

End Prologue

Thank you for choosing to read Just a Taste. I thoroughly hope you will enjoy what the future content has to offer.