Road up (One Direction)

Alexandra Granger dreamt of becoming a famous fashion designer. After graduating in College she went to UK to try her luck in finding a decent job and to meet up with her sister and three girls who are part of their friendship. For her, destiny is always a part of everyone's life and she believes in True Love.

Jessica Granger is an Editor-in-chief of Cheek Magazine, one of the famous magazines in UK. Trying to forget something in her past, she only focuses on her career and sometimes she acts snobbish to all people around her. For her, every single second of her time is important and that she had no time for Love.

Nicole Allison is an Executive Manager of Ladien Corp. A corporation who deals about the latest gadgets. She believes in fairy tales and happily-ever-afters. Being here in UK, she wished to find her knight-in-shining-armor.

Mary Grace Del Rio is an interior Designer. She is very protective towards her sister. She is quiet and very sensitive when it comes to things and happenings around her. Yet, she always have the authority when it comes to making decisions. She is very shy when it comes to boys. For her, when Love and Respect are combined together, it can make a very succesful relationship.

Gailene Del Rio works in the Music Industry. Compared to her sister, she is indeed tough and serious. She is very strict on her eating diet. She is a certified vegetarian ( Though sometimes she eats meat ) and she'd rather eat cauliflower than to taste a very oily food. Her favorite juice drink is freshly grind carrot juice. She hates having suitors and sometimes is mistaken as a lesbian. But, nevertheless, she is not gay. For her, there is always a right time, right place for the right thing. 

What if one day, they will meet five different guys from a boyband? What if this boys turn their life upside-down? What if these guys - this AWESOME guys - made them fall for them? Will they fall for them? Or, will THEY make these guys fall for them instead?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Dear Readers, 

This is my actual first One Direction story and I guess I suck up there. Grr >.< Anyways, I wish that you would enjoy reading this. I hope that you would like it. If you think that there is something wrong with the story or if you don't like something in it, please tell me so that I'll know. And lastly, please Take Note: NO SILENT READERS! In this way, I would know about your opinions and suggestions (If there is any).

Love,

 - Author. 

P.S : The One Direction here are much more older. Louis, is 29. Niall, Zayn and Liam is 27 and Harry's 26. :)) But they're still the same. If you know what I mean :))