< 8 >

Jungkook's POV

"(Y/N)?"

"That's her name." Namjoon said while eating.

"Oh....it just remind me of my fiance." I said.

Yoongi cough a little bit, Hoseok quickly gave his water to Yoongi to drink.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I looked at him strangely.

"*cough* I'm fine." Then he continued eating.

"(Y/N)?Is she the one who I want to find? No way right? MY (Y/N) is much prettier than her. Look at her, the hair looks messy and she is wearing a braces and thick nerdy glasses. Even his fashion very outdated. MY (Y/N) is the famous designer no way her fashion sense can be that outdated right? How about play her feeling. I think is okay right, the boys are not interest in her." I thought.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you thinking so deeply?" Asked Jimin.

"Oh nothing, it's almost the end of lunch time eat faster." I ate the food quickly.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, wait up!" Said Lisa while breathing heavily.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Jennie breathing heavily too.

"Oh nothing.."

"Stop lying to us." Said Lisa while crossing her arm.

"(Y/N)-hun, we are worry about you. Can you tell us why you act like that?" Said Jennie.

I looked at them. I took a deep breath and said, "Don't fool by his innocent look. He's not good as you can think."

They looked at me confusingly. I just kept walking to class.

Time skip

After school, I walked with Lisa and Jennie. I told them I felt a little bit sick, so I won't went shopping with them. During the time walked to my apartment, I felt someone was stalking me. I turned around found nobody around. Then I walked as fast as I could to my apartment.

Jimin's POV

I was so curious about the relationship between Yoongi hyung and (Y/N). Are they dating? Ehw...no way hyung would date a nerd. But... most of the time, hyung dodging us and went some where else. One day I decided to follow hyung around. I saw hyung always with that nerd, caring and showing love to her much more than us. So today I will stalked (Y/N), see what she done to hyung.

I made an excuse to dogged them. I walked to the school gate. Then I saw the nerd with her two crazy girls around.

"Omg, what would I do now." I thought.

Then, I saw her waving to them. I'm lucky. I followed her around carefully. But she suddenly stop and turn around. I quickly hid behind a tree. Then she speed up and continued walked along the street.

"Phw....that was close..."

After a few minutes, we finally arrived her apartment. I saw her walked inside her apartment. I slowly walked to it and peeked through the window. (I think apartment doesn't have window in front ,so imagine it) I saw her taking her jacket off. Wow, I nearly forgot she have a beautiful body shape. She even took off her glasses and braces. Wait...the braces is fake?! Lastly, she took of the wig and wiped off her make up. Just then, I was shocked. I kept looking at her beautiful face. I felt my heart bumped so hard and my body temperature increase. Am I sick?! I want to walk away but suddenly I kick a can. It made a huge sound. Then she shouted,"Who's there?"
I was so panicked, I can't think anything. Suddenly I made a cat meowing sound, " Meow~"  Omg...am I stupid or what. She can't believe it was cat right?

"Oh it just a cat, calm yourself (Y/N)." After I heard what she said, I quickly walked away to the dorm.

Back to the dorm

I walked into the dorm. Then I saw Yoongi hyung sleeping on the couch peacefully.

"Sigh.... are they dating?" This sentence suddenly pop up my mind.

"What are you thinking about Jimin?!" I slapped myself then walked to my room.

I threw my bag on the table and jumped to the bed. I rolled around the bed and want to keep away this weird felling.

"Why I'm so angry about it...." I stroked my hair frustrated.

Then, I heard a knocking sound.

"Jimin-ah, dinner is ready. Come to dinning room now." Said eomma Jin.

"I'm coming!" I quickly opened the door and went to dinning room.At that time, I kept staring at Yoongi hyung. He notice it and stared back. Then he asked, "What do you want?"

I started panicked again, "N-nothing, you just look very handsome today." Then I fake smiled at him. He look at me with a swag face said, "I'm always handsome. " Then he kept eating.

After eating, I sat at the couch daydreaming. Then Yoongi hyung sat next to me, said "I know you are hiding something from me, spill it out."

I looked at him, take a deep breath and said, "Are hyung and (Y/N) dating?"