Introduction and a Triple Threat tag match for the LWF Tag Team Titles

Ken: Seemingly? Really? SEEMINGLY? And NO REASON? I have a reason for everything. You see if I just go back to his comment on one video, he said if he came to LWF, he would be the most LIT person. *Looks at the camera* Nate, you will NEVER be the most lit person here. Me, and The YOLO Twins, will always be the most Lit A.F in this company. And yes Nate, I want all the glory. I mean, who, other than me, deserves the glory? Nobody. That's who. And you also said that the world doesn't revolve around me? Nate, you're so mistaken. I'm the Human Trending Topic, The OG of IG, The Face of Facebook, The Social Media Sinister. The world ALWAYS revolves around me. And I also took a peek at your ASW, and G.A.W, and man, it's pretty lame. So how about this. Rise of The Orient, you and me, one on one. But if you lose, I will become General Manager, of BOTH ASW, and G.A.W!  

**The promo echoes.**

Tonight, you will witness... A war.

A war for ruler of a kingdom...

Shane: Here you go! It's official! Nate Dawg, Ken Warren, in a Sinister Street fight, for the ownership of G.A.W, and W.C.W.E!

The crowd cheers.

Then suddenly, Ken flips the table, and The YOLO Twins beat down Nate!

Jeremy: Oh boy!

Nigel: Looks like they can't wait!

Suddenly, Nate shoves the table to Ken and The YOLO Twins, and The YOLO Twins roll out of the ring.

Ken tries to follow, but Nate had propped up the table, grabbed Ken, then he wedgies Ken, then he drops Ken through the table with a pop-up cutter!

Jeremy: AND A CUTTER THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!

Nigel: THIS COULD BE THE SCENE AT RISE OF THE ORIENT!

Tazz: Oh by how this looks, it surely will be!

Nate Dawg yells out a battle cry, and The YOLO Twins drag Ken out as Nate's theme plays.

A war to even the score...

Ronnie Anne: whether these fans like it or not, history won't be repeating itself come Rise of the Orient. And no amount of support, heart or motivation is gonna change that.

Ralph: Well how about you come in the ring right now, and prove it?

The crowd then gave a loud cheer, and began chanting yes.

Ronnie Anne hesitates, then makes her way to the ring.

Jeremy: Uh oh!

Nigel: I guess Rise Of The Orient came a little early!

Ronnie Anne hops onto the ring apron, Imabayashi took off his shirt, but then Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O'Reilly attacked him from behind!

Jeremy: IT'S ADAM COLE AND REDRAGON!

Tazz: It's a setup!

Nigel: Setup is right!

O'Reilly then lifts him up for a Vertical Suplex, Bobby Fish kicks Imabayashi's head, and O'Reilly drops him with a brain buster!