Part 11

I opened my eyes, to find myself in a barrier of pillows, i hunched over the pile of pillows to find James lay beside me. Wow. What the hell happened last night ?? He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

"Aww he looks so cute." I said aloud.

He opened his eyes directly looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Shit."

"It's okay." He said."I may have, or may not have been watching you sleep too."

"What time is it?" I asked James, it was 11:15.

"That's a familiar time." James winked.

James purposely stretched out on the bed, he flailed his arms over my face and pulled my near, i felt a sudden urge flush to my cheeks.

"No need to blush." He said

He kissed my cheek and rose from the bed. He was in his pyjama pants.

"So what happened last night, i dont really remember ?"

"Well apart from us, watching TV and kissing, and you agreeing to let me and Mickey stay here for a week, nooo nothing happened." He explained sarcastically.

"Oh... thats a point, where is Mickey ?"

"He's downstairs i think. Mickey ??!!"

Mickey came pouncing in like the happy cat he is.

"Mickey!" This was the first time i had met Mickey, he was the worlds best cat. He came and jumped on the bed, and carefully brushed his fur against my arm while i stroked him.

"So what are you doing today ?" I asked James.

"Um, i was gonna go to the gym for a bit."

"Well i was thinking we could bake some cakes..." I raised an eyebrow.

James gave me a flirty smile.