Killing your ex is hard

It was April 26. It had just stopped raining, the sun was coming out and rainbows were appearing everywhere. It was Tyler's and mines 2 year anniversary of dating. I was on my way to his house, I had gotten him a hockey jersey. His favorite players signature on the back. He had been talking about getting one but could never actually get the signature. When I arrived I knocked on the door no answer, again, no answer. I look throught the glass part of the door. A recording of the hockey game running nearly full blast. Then I saw it, I couldn't help but feel tears pooling in my eyes. There Tyler was with my best friend Stacie Blake. She was straddling him running her hands through his hair as they kissed passionately. He was running his hands up and down her back lovingly. I turned not being able to bear the sight of them.I turned so fast. My hand hit the mailbox, I couldnt care less. The guy I was in love with and my best friend were making out on our anniversary.

" Amber, what are you doing here! " Tyler breathed out between pants of breath.

Before I could answer a seductive voice rang out," Tyler come back to the couch and we will have more fun. Ok. " Stacie came around his side as soon as she saw me, her eyes went wide. " hey why are you do late you said you'd be here. I came to say congrats on make the 3 year mark." she said with a voice that was trying to sound innocent. Hell no she was not innocent. She is a lieing, boyfriend stealing bitch. You see she was the captain of the cheerleading squad, she could have any boy she wanted. I knew the whole cliche thing about both captains falling in love. Knowing that Tyler is the hockey captain. But I soon forgot about that because Tyler and Stacie seemed so unattracted to each other.So I thought nothIng of it while Tyler and I dated. Now I was second guessing that thought.

" How could you." I said to no one in particular.

" You don't deserve him. Your just an ugly, fat nerd. Who will die alone. Sitting on the couch eating potato chips." I choke back a sob. I am not model skinny, and I do have a little extra poundage on me. But I never thought I would hear my best friend say those words to me.

" Amber listen the kiss meant nothing I love you." Tyler said looking at the ground. One of his habits, whenever he lied he couldn't look you in the eyes."

" You expect me to belive that."I say wiping the tear that are rapidly flowing down my cheeks. " You will regret this." I say.I then throw the jersey on the ground. Turn around and walked with my head held high.