what the hell is going on!!!

Amber's P.O.V

"Never come back here you Bitch!" Stacie screams after me as I walked down Tyler's drive way. As i walk I am certain of four things. One my best friend is a backstabber, two, my boyfriend is a cheater, three i hated them, and lastly four,my was shattered in so many places and so many times I don't think my heart will ever be whole again.

I stumbled into my kitchen "Amber...Amber,Amber" my body racks in sobs, my mom rushes toward me and I collapse to the floor my racked with sobs.

"Stacie... Tyler....they..they...I found them...Kissing" I choaked out. She held me tight in her imbrace for what felt like hours, not saying a word just holding me tightly to her chest. That one of the many reasons why I love my mom, she doesn't lie and say it's going to be alright or ok. She doesn't keep asking what is wrong bring it freash into my memory. She would just sit there forever comforting you and listening if you wanted to talk.

When my last tear fell and disappeared and my saddness followed and it was quickly replaced by anger. Soon my body shook with anger.

"ohh gosh Amber, Amber come with me. Hurry." she stood dragging me up with her. She pulled open the sliding glass door me shaking in anger behind her. Anger at Stacie for stealing my boyfriend, pretending to be my friend. At Tyler for throwing away our two years of being together, for cheating on me with my best friend.

I was pullled out of my thinking by a snap in leg, then another I fell to the ground withering in pain. I felt the grass under neath me and noticed I was in the forest that was behind my backyard. I looked up at my mother who was on her knees beside me. I looked up at her confused "I sorry we haven't explained this to you. Don't worry i will be by your side the whole time."

"As will I," my father appear at my mothers side. They looked at me and smiled then looked at each other adoringly. That's when more bones started to break causeing me to scream in pain. Waves of pain racked through my body. The last thing I remember is hearing my spine crack and I blacked out due to the pain.