chapter one

"hello daniel." the children all said robotically as they approached daniel. "we have fulfilled your request."

"what?" daniel said absentmindedly, not paying any attention to the children. instead his focus was trained on the large bowl of kool aid that was set on the table.

"david. we killed him." max said dully.

daniel glanced at the small child that was dressed in all white. "that's nice."

"what next leader daniel?" nikki mumbled.

daniel ignored them and looked back at the kool aid.

"daniel. daniel. daniel." all of the children repeated.

"WHAT!" daniel screamed, glaring at them all.

"what is our next task?" they all chorused.

"go find me the kool aid man." daniel said.

"yes leader daniel." the army of children responded before marching off to find the kool aid man. but daniel smiled. because he knew that they wouldn't be able to find him. because he didn't exist.

"my sweet-kool-aid-cult-sauce™, we are finally alone. at long last....." daniel caressed the bowl that held the sweet-kool-aid-cult-sauce™.

"leader daniel!" the children cheered dully from behind him.

daniel's hands clenched the bowl. "WHAT DO YOU CHILDREN WANT? I AM VERY CLOSE TO SACRIFICING YOU-"

"we found the kool aid man." nikki grinned widely.

"h- how?" daniel asked, staring at the group of children.

"OH YEAH!" the kool aid man screamed while jumping out of the woods. he looked at daniel. "OH YEAH!"

"bye-bye daniel!" the children sung as they left him alone with the kool aid man.

"WAIT-" daniel pleaded, but was cut off by the kool aid man screaming 'OH YEAH!' again. i should have sacrificed those children when i had the chance. he looked up at the kool aid man. huh. he doesn't look half too bad. look at that glistening red kool aid, the way he screams 'OH YEAH!', and that big pitcher. think of all the sweet-kool-aid-cult-sauce™ i could store a lot of  it in there...

"hey kool aid man?" daniel asked.

"OH YEAH?" the kool aid man asked.

"would you like to be my husband?" daniel asked, pulling a ring out of nowhere. "i love kool aid, and you're a pretty pitcher of kool aid."

"OH YEAH!" the kool aid man screamed happily while taking the ring.

heh. he has no idea he's going to be the carrier of my sweet-kool-aid-cult-sauce™. daniel thought, laughing evilly internally.