Chapter 1: Nice to meet you

Camila's POV:

I throw the bowling ball hoping for it to hit a good amount of pins.

It hits right in the middle and makes a strike. I smile to myself satisfied.

I turn around hoping for someone to at least make a comment about my shot but nothing. All of my 'friends' are just talking to each other, laughing at their own inside jokes.

Remind me why did I agree to come here? Oh. I remember. My crush Andrew asked me to hang out with him and his group of friends. And my bestfriend would have killed me if I didn't go.

Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Camila Stewart, I just turned 17 few weeks ago, I'm a junior and I live in LA. Oh and I love to read.

There's not much to say about myself. Other than I have a crush with whom I thought I can have an opportunity but I was wrong. My life is pretty boring.

I can tell that I'm kinda weird. At school I don't have any friends. In life, in general I don't have friends. Other than Sam that is my same age and doesn't attend the same school that I do.

I go back to my seat waiting desperately to go home and snuggle in my bed listening to random music and reading.

I sit next to Andrew. You can tell that maybe something can happen between the both of us because he asked me out to hang out but everything he did since the beginning of our bowling session was ignore me, pretend I don't exist.

Next up is Madison. The dream girl of every boy at my school.

She takes her bowling ball, prepares herself to shoot while posing popping out her butt. It's a usual thing she does to catch everyones attention. Mostly the boys.

She starts walking moving her hips exageratedly and releases the ball. Unsurprisingly, she strikes.

Everyone gets up on their feet clapping. "Wow. Nice shot there cutie." Andrew compliments her as he hugs her and "accidentally" squeezes her butt.

She shoots at him a dirty look but then instantly winks at him.

I still don't understand why I have a crush on this asshole.

I roll my eyes and just take a sip from my iced tea.

I see a group of five good looking boys enter the bowling center. I take a good look at them. They are all kinda cute but the blonde once catches my eye.

I am cut off from my daydream by Andrew. "Yo would you hurry? It's your turn." He harshly says. I roll my eyes. "Let us know if we bother you." Madison sassily states as she sits in Andrew's lap.

Why? Just why? Why do I have feelings for this annoying kid? I guess you can't really choose who you like.

The night continues as the others take turns bowling until I start to get hungry and my bottle of iced tea is empty.

I get up from my seat in which I was flattening my butt and walk to the small bar.

I order a bag of chips and another bottle of iced tea. As I wait for the waiter to bring my order, I see the blonde boy approach the bar.

I don't want to go back to the rude group of people with whom I came with so I just sit on one of the available tables with my food and drink.

I stare at the blonde boy who carries a big amount of bag of chips and a lot of soda.

I can tell he has some hard time carrying it all so I get up from where I am a walk towards him.

"Hey you need some help?" I ask politely. I am kind of surprised of myself because I would always avoid talking to someone but this boy isn't just someone.

"Oh yeah thank you so much." I take from him some bags of chips and a couple of sodas.

I follow him to where his friends are and put their belongings on the table. It isn't really in the bowling area because they don't allow food in there but in that table where under there are the bowling balls thingies.

"Again thank you so much." He thanks me again.

"No worries." I smile at him.

"I'm sorry to ask but why aren't you playing anymore? Your friends are still bowling over there. And from what I saw you are very good bowling." He points to where Andrew and Madison are. Wait, he's been looking at me?

"Well they are not really my friends and I don't really like to hang out with them so yeah." I explain.

"So why did you come? If you don't mind me asking." Man this boy is very polite.

"Well you see that boy over there?" I point Andrew. "He is my crush, well, used to. I realised he is an asshole. I came here because he asked me to hang out which I don't know why because I don't have friends at school and I'm unpopular unlike him."

"Why don't you have any friends? You seem pretty cool to me." He states.

I just shrug. "I don't really know to be honest."

"Corbyn! It's your turn." A curly haired boy yells.

"Um wait right here I'll keep you company." He says before going to make his shot. I just nod.

He takes a random ball and acts like he's taking time concentrating. He slides the ball and it goes directly in the gutter.

He just puts his hands up like giving up.

"Man that was awfull." A blue eyes boy starts to laugh.

"I'm done. I suck at this." He says shaking his head.

"Wait Corbs you still have one more shot." The tallest one tells him.

He turns back, takes the first ball that he finds and just throws it randomly. He trips and falls on him stomach.

Surprisingly, the ball rolls in a straight lind right in the middle. "Yes. Yes! Here comes a strike!" He yells excitedly.

But at the last moment, it curves away and hits just one pin. Eveyone laughs.

"Wow nice strike you did there buddy." The noodle-haired boy pats him in the back.

"Okay that's it. Zach, you play for me this is bad luck. I can't anymore." He exagerates.

I hold my laugh as I watch the scene.

"So, what were we talking about?" He casually says as he leans on the table. I giggle.

"Nice shot you did there." I tell him. "Why thank you. It's a work of art I did there." He nods proud of himself. I snicker.

"So, Corbyn huh?" I say to him.

"Yup. That's my name. What about yours?" He asks me.

"Camila."

"Well Camila, nice to meet you." He stretches out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Corbyn." I greet back smiling.

A/N:
I really enjoyed writting a fanfic for Daniel and I thought maybe I could write another one for Corbs because I'm swerving lines and I'm suffering so yeah. It's going to be shorter though. I'm also planning on writting a fanfic for Zach, Jack and Jonah. If you have any ideas feel free to PM me. And btw check out "Something Better" a story of Daniel Seavey and "Truce" a Tom Holland fanfic created by my bff in this same profile.😊
I hope you enjoy this story as much as I am enjoying writting it.❤️