Chapter 16: No one

Camila's POV:

Once we pull away, I am lost for words.

I can help but smile, and Corbyn returns the smile. After staring in each other's eyes for what like seemed forever, I break the eye contact to look away and blush.

I pull my sleeves, clearly embarrassed of what just happened and because I cried right in front of the boy to which I have feelings.

"Hey, don't feel bad or embarrassed. It's completely fine." He comforts me.

"It makes me feel ugly and weak." I say without thinking.

"Cami, crying does not make you less strong than you already are. It just shows that you have been strong for too long. And no don't you dare tell yourself you look ugly. Hell Cami you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. And you know what? I think you look beautiful when you cry." He smiles at the end, caressing my cheek softly.

I can't help but smile, feeling tears of happiness blur my vision.

"Oh no please don't tell me I made you cry." Corbyn starts worrying. "If anything I wouldn't dare to make you cry."

I giggle. "I'm fine. It's just that no one was ever said to me something like that in my life." I smile.

"Well Cami, I don't know how anyone has told you that, maybe people are blind. But I'm glad I'm the first one to say it to you." He winks.

I slightly laugh and Corbyn gets up, reaching his hand out to help me get up from the cold bathroom floor.

I gladly take his hand and get up. I take a look in the mirror and damn I look awful.

"We get back to the party or we head back home?" He suggests. "Your choice."

"Let's get out of here." I stare straight into his blue eyes. "But I don't want to go home yet." I protest.

"Okay then. The park it is." He smiles.
He starts walking out but I stop him. "Wait let me clean myself up a bit." He nods and lets go of my hand.

We get out from the school gym from the backdoor, avoiding any social interaction.

We get out and cross the street, leading us to the park, across my school.

I send a text to Sam, letting her know that we are outside and for her to not leave without us.

We take a small walk around the place and Corbyn lends me his jacket. As cliche as it sounds, it's cute.

We then sit on a bench, his arm wrapped around me, keeping me warm. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes slowly, enjoying this moment when we are just the two of us alone, without drama, without problems.

With his other hand, Corbyn rubs little circles on the back of my hand. We stay in that position for a good amount of time until Corbyn breaks the silence.

"I know I mentioned it before but again, I really like you Cami."

"I like you too Bean." I smile, my eyes still closed.

"I know you don't really like rushing things out especially when it comes to feelings and other stuff so I was thinking maybe you would like to go on a date with me? A real one?" He asks.

I open my eyes slowly and take a look at his features. I don't know how but this boy makes me feel a wave of butterflies when I look at him. I can't believe that the boy I like actually likes me back.

"I would love to."

A/N:
Hey! I'm so sorry for taking so long to update but my mom took my phone away for a few days so I couldn't do anything and school is killing me and I'm sorry for the small and crappy chapter it's actually almost midnight and I'm trying my best not to fall sleep because last night I almost didn't sleep at all so yea.
Again I'm sorry and I'll try to update as soon as I can.😁