What happened to you?

...would you like to see something strange?

"
    "I don't even remember, to be completely honest." The pale boy mumbled, hugging his legs close to his chest. His eyes were completely black, as black as his death, as black as the darkest night. With reddened skin around his wrists and ankles, as well as blood dripping from his waist to the already dirty floor, and his bottom lip bitten through, Jungkook could make no sense of how he had passed away.

The poor boy was frowning in concentration, trying hardly to remember even a bit of his death. But, to no avail, a red spark flowed from each of the dark holes that Jungkook had confused as eyes and burnt the skin as they went down, leaving two burnt tracks down the cheeks of the dead lad.

"Agh!" The poor thing wailed in pain, his back arching from the wall and his hands pulling at his hair as his face contorted in despair, his missing bottom lip being bitten even more, and his feet curling in. Cries of pain escaped his mouth as smoke floated from the dark red wounds, and his chest lifted and dropped at an alarming speed. The horrific image would forever be engraved in the living boy's head, but so would the desire to save this dead boy.

       "