Chapter three

As the door creaked open, a young skinny woman came tumbling down the stairs. she screeched in pain, as her head bled onto the ground. She slowly mumbled words I couldn't understand, I wanted to ask her what she was saying but the bad man came running after her. he got out a long knife and stabbed her three times in the leg and once in the stomach, and left her there to bleed out. Bethany and I frantically rummaged around for anything to help after he left but couldn't find anything. so we tried to comfort her. we asked her what happened and she groaned after every few words. she said, "I met him, james online a few months ago, we had conversations all night til four in the morning, sometimes five. he began asking more and more questions like, 'where do you live' and 'how old are you', weird stuff but I answered them. but I lied about my age, I said I was twenty five, I'm only seventeen. He said I was beautiful and he wanted to finally meet me, so we decided Christianos at eight thirty. we stayed until about ten, then he offered to drive me home. but he didn't take me home, he took me here, and that's how I got here." I felt terrible for her, she looked pale and bloody all over, I asked, "what's your name?" . She said "bethan....."she was dead... but Bethany and I looked at each other in sorrow, I said "both your names are Bethany"... I kept to myself about how that was also my mothers name.