Ch. 21: Horror Movie.

Chat noir hugged the pillow he was holding and hides behind it, peeking every now and then to see what happened at the currently playing movie. Marinette chuckled.

"Who's the scaredy cat now?"

Chat noir pouts, as he removes the pillow from his face, replacing it with his hands. Marinette shakes her head.

"Who in the right mind enters a room, which is actually a secret dungeon, and still continue to explore inside anyways, even though there's like stains of blood on the walls an-- AHHH!" Chat noir covers his face with the pillow. Again.

Marinette laughs. "It's a horror movie Chat. It's normal."

*few minutes later*

"No please! Don't!" Chat noir dramatically holds up his other hand, as if he could stop the women in entering the secret passage, with his other hand covering his eyes, and at the same time peeking through it as well.

Marinette gets a handful of popcorn from the container and shoves it all in her mouth, listening to Chat's attempt in stopping the lady from entering the dark passageway.

*few few minutes later*

Chat noir screams from underneath the blanket, when the lady starts screaming because she was brutally being killed by another person.

Marinette pats his head with the blanket still covering his whole body, while her other hand also was covering her eyes.

*few few few minutes later*

"Why do people keep going to that room?! Is that a people magnet or something?! This movie is just ri--" Chat noir goes beneath the blanket again when the group of teenagers splits. "Are they fur real? It's a freaking bloody dark dungeon and they're gonna split just for fun?! What if one person goes missing?!"

Marinette laughs, "Who are you talking to?"

*An hour later : movie ending*

"That was the worst horror movie I've ever seen."

Marinette laughs as she closes her laptop, "How would you know? You just keep on commenting."

"I've seen other better horror movies, princess."

"Marine--!" Tikki suddenly burst inside her room. "Oh, he's still here? Not trying to be rude, but it's pretty late. It's like 12 am or something."

Marinette gasps, "It's already 12?! Time sure flies." Marinette pushes Chat noir out of her trapdoor that leads to the balcony. "Go now, Chat. You probably have school."

"Okay, okay. Bye princess!" Chat noir leans in as if giving her a peck but Marinette stops him with an index finger to his nose. "Aww, wouldn't you give a little kitty a lil peck o--"

"Chat." Marinette's voice said in a warning tone.

Chat noir chuckles, "See you tomorrow then!"

•••

A/N:

So I'm back! My thumb's okay now, but isn't fully healed.

Sorry for not updating for a while, Cookie's also pretty busy with a project on art. Kassandra's in the same place too.

And yeah. Sorry again.

And you guys tho. I have like 100+ notifications.