Always look at the bright side and turn the weakness around if possible

Because of my Mnemophobia, I was so blinded with my anger that I blamed, lashed and barked at my lolo from his doings to help me, but I also do so because of his bad influences at some points. When my lolo kept on feeding me lots of foods, growing to be fat and thick I was bullied due to my fat appearance, but now I realized because of my lolo's way of feeding me before I wouldn't have been able to eat with a good appetite with great standards. And my lolo's aggressive ego was slowly becoming my copy of influence and it made me act like a hard headed kid, but now since I positively looked back and I was able to learn from my lolo's example of what not to become and learn how to control my egotistic side. Because I was bullied, my Mnemophobia triggers and I act cold in front of those former bullies of mine on occasions, but on the bright side because of the harsh conditions of my grade school, I was able to lose weight from 100 KG to 75 KG and earn a great physique I've wished and needed, and improve my tagalog and bisaya lightly. I've learned that I just needed confidence to suck all this up and one thing I've learned from help and research, turning failures and negativity into challenges and lessons is a great factor for self-confidence build up. And now that I cleared most of my anger, I now see what my lolo and lola meant for me, and I thank God, my family and friends for helping me with dissipate the anger fogging my perspectives. There are many other things that changed after taking me a long time to figure this... I am thankful that it's finally resolved.