008 the sleepover pt.3 sum secksy shiz ;)

a/n : i fucking dropped my phone in water and it still works holy shit.

and if my bff from school reads this then uh. youve already seen boku no pico so dat shit worse

SHOWNU'S POV

Holy shit holy shit did he just say that. My mind raced with many thoughts.

Someone just bless my soul with bleach please. My blood ran cold and but I felt my face heat up at the thought of Kihyun hugging me.

My thoughts went haywire as Kihyun approached me, as he leaned in.

I thought he was going to kiss me but, he had whispered in my ear "I'm fucking nervous aswell don't sweat it."

He stared at my shirt for a few seconds, his hands started reaching out on the edges of my shirt he lifted my shirt up and suddenly hesitated and mumbled gibberish.

He took off my shirt and had neatly folded it and placed it near us, he went behind me and hugged me while squishing my chest.

I blushed a little while the others were saying how cute we looked together.

Kihyun placed his head on my shoulder as he hugged my chest.

I tilted my head to the right slightly, I looked at him and he smiled at me.

My body felt all tingly for a second then my heart felt like it had a flip.

I like him

==

1:24 AM

3RD PERSON POV

NEARLY all of the boys had fallen asleep camping infront of the tv some on the couches some on the floor.

Only one was still wide awake.

Kihyun can still recall what they had all still done since he wasn't a light weight.

Basically what had happened was that they were all drinking.

Hyungwon, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Mark and Changkyun only had a few glasses of red wine.

Hoseok, Hyunwoo, Jackson probably had lots of beer.

Bambam and Jooheon had fruit punch with a little bit of vodka.

"I feeeel like im on clouurrd niieenn" Wonho slurred while dabbing back and forth with Bambam.

"Its ya boi BambaaM i goTta bIg diickk" Bambam said while dabbing.

Hyungwon just sighed and continued sipping his wine.

"What the actual fuck" Changkyun said while watching the weird scene.

"Why do I like Bambam" Mark said facepalming.

"Are they my friends" Minhyuk asked Changkyun. "I dunno hun" He answered back.

Shownu stumbled a little while holding a beer and a cup of fruit punch and sat across Kihyun placing both ofnthe drinks down.

"Heeeey Keyhyuuun" Shownu pointed at Kihyun.

"Yes?" Kihyun had answered the tipsy Shownu.

Shownu suddenly stood up and walked over to Kihyun, that had his legged crossed while sipping his wine.

He grabbed Kihyun's arm suddenky pulling him, making his wine spill a little.

"Dude!? That's my fucking wine that you spilt, you're lucky that it didn't spill onto my clothes?" He said raising his voice a little then he sighs, "What do you want?"

"Lets go upstairs to your roooom."

"Aish fine.." He said, Kihyun placed down his wine and they both walked upstairs into Kihyuns room. Suddenly Shownu turned around and shut the door as Kihyun walked through, he locked it, and turned around to face Kihyun.  

"Wait why did you close the door?" Kihyun asked in confusion, Kihyun turns around face to face with Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo then grabs Kihyuns waist, their faces were nearly touching as there was only a few centimetre gap in-between them. Their breaths were in sync, deep, warm, heavy-breathing as they maintained eye-contact with each other as the tension rose between them.

They both stared into each others eyes, for what it felt like a long time to Kihyun. Shownu broke the silence and tension between them, "I like you a lot" he said without slurring, and this time he really wasn't kidding. Kihyun's eyes widened and he looked away for a few seconds in embarrassment and shock. Kihyun built the courage in his mind and met his gaze with Shownu again, he watched as Shownu's eyes slowly flickered to Kihyuns eyes then his lips, then back up again.

Kihyuns could feel the adrenaline rushing in, he could feel his heartbeat rising and beating faster, he couldn't move but he felt excited and confused. Shownu tilted his head and slowly leaned in, their lips softly touched together. It felt as if Kihyun was kissing a very soft, yet cushiony lips. Shownu's lips felt warm and gentle, Shownu licks Kihyun's lips while they kissed passionately. His tongue was asking for permission to go in his mouth, Kihyun slightly opened his mouth as they were still kissing. Their tounges became intertwined and Kihyun could taste the taste the strong flavour of alcohol as he slowly feels like he's getting intoxicated himself. However that was just a placebo effect, the adrenaline and excitement made him feel drunk from excitement.

They both refused to pull back quickly just to take a breath, they kept kissing passionately. Kihyun thought to himself, "What is this feeling, he can kiss me once or twice everyday and still can get addicted to his kisses."

Shownu suddenly stopped. "What are you-" Kihyun gets cut off by Shownu as he pecks his lips quickly, he grabs Kihyun by the waist with both of his hands and places him onto the bed. Shownu gently laid on-top on Kihyun and leaned in to kiss him again.

Shownu thought to himself, "His lips are really soft I feel like I could get crazy over his lips." They were both in sync, they both subconsciously had started to grind their hips together. "Ah" Kihyun moaned as he could feel a hard lump coming from Shownu's pants. Shownu removed his lips from Kihyuns and started gently kissing from Kihyun's cheek, he trailed down from his cheek to his neck and slowly to his chest.

Hyunwoo was about to take off Kihyun's shirt but he got stopped from Kihyun.

"N-no stop, honestly I'd prefer to do it when you're more sober. I mean you and I won't regret it but I'm not just ready yet.  And...  I feel like I'm taking advantage of you.." Kihyun stated as he blushed a little, scatching the back of his neck.

Shownu nodded quickly but in a cute way and laid beside Kihyun and fell asleep while cuddling his side. Time passes by as Kihyun laid awake with Shownu by his side, Kihyun smiled to himself at what they had done a couple hours ago.  He brushed Shownu's hair, Shownu snuggled closer into Kihyuns chest for more warmth. 

Kihyun wrapped his arms around Shownu's waist and hugged him close, and whispered quietly.  "Don't you dare try leaving me for someone else." He paused his sentence for a second... "Because I like you too idiot." He leaned in to kiss his forehead and fell asleep shortly after.

--

i was listening to chogiwa

i couldnt take the kiss scene seriously when i was listening to chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo on repeat

gimme sum help
ok love u

gimme sum helpok love u