Chapter 1

After Poppy and Branch Brought Bergen happiness and peaceful, Ex-King peppy put Crown on Poppy's Head.

"Our New Queen!." Peppy Cheered as Everyone Was Cheered and happy.

"Yes Queen Poppy." Bridget said.

"Congratulations Queen Poppy." The Troll Kids Cheering.

Branch walk over to poppy and Hold her hand, Look at each other and Smiled.

Something shake the big Mushrooms, It was Smidge and She Carry big Mushrooms up in the sky.

"I know it's not officially Hug time yet, But..." Branch Said as He Open His Arm To Give a hug to poppy.

"Now That I am Queen, I decree that hug time is all the time." Poppy Said.

Branch and poppy are hug together especially Cloud Guy, He Give them a hug too. Poppy and Branch look at cloud guy.

"High Five." Cloud Guy Said

Poppy and Branch Push Cloud Guy off from the Mushrooms.

"So I'm glad you were happy now Branch." Poppy Said.

"Awww Thank you for showing me how to be happy and I'm always love you." Branch Said

"I love you too Branch." Poppy Said as She kiss on his cheek It Make Branch Blushed.

"Okay Smidge! Bring us down please!." Poppy Shouted as Smidge Put Mushrooms Down.

"Thanks you Smidge." Branch Said.

"No problem Branch." Smidge Said.

"Hay Umm Poppy, Where I Sleep?." Branch Asked.

"You can sleep at my house! But Maybe we Build a Big Pod!." Poppy Replied.

"Yes! What colours is Our New Home?." Branch Asked.

"Maybe Pink And Blue?." Poppy Asked

"Yes I like that colours!." Branch Said.

Poppy and Branch with their friends Build a Big New Home And It was very Colourful.

3 hour later

"Finally! Our home is done!." Poppy Said

"Yep! Done! Phew That was lot of work!." Branch Said

"Yes I know That." Poppy Said

5 days later

It's been 5 days since poppy and Branch's New Home is Done, Branch was in the Jewellery store and He get a ring for poppy so He go to marry her.

"Here is it, The beautiful ring for your lucky girl." Shopkeepers Said.

"I'm very Lucky to have her in my whole life and Thanks you." Branch Said

"Go Get That Girl!." The shopkeepers Said

"Yes Sire Thanks you very much." Branch Said as He Leave the store.

"Hey Branch! What's up Today Dude?." Guy diamond said.

Branch hide the ring in his hair. "Hey Guy diamond! I'm good today, How was you today?." Branch Asked.

"Good! What's your Hide?." Guy diamond asked.

Branch Show the ring to Guy diamond.