Talking

After I took a relaxing shower in Carlisle's huge bathroom I put on some of Alice's clohtes which he gave me before.

Slowly I went down the stairs in the living room just to see my vampire boyfriend sitting on the couch and reading some book about god knows what.

"Hey." I said softly and his gaze met me. When he saw me he started to smile.

"Claire. You smell much better now. It's time to tell you the story now." He said as he moved on the couch to make space for me.

"Honestly, I'm not really interested in that. I believe you when you say that the Black's don't have a good backstory nor a good influence on any on us." I said truthfully. I trusted Carlisle with my live. I believed him everything he said. I knew his deepest secret - being a vampire. So why would he lie to me or betray me since I could bring him and his family into danger.

"Sure you don't want to hear it?" His voice was soft and quiet.

"I'm sure. I just wanna enjoy my time with you since I'm not really often here." I spoke as I sat next to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry for freaking out earlier. I probably wasn't in my best mood."

"You don't need to apologize. I could never be mad at you. I'm sorry too. I was really mean."

"Apology accepted" I smiled at him and he responded with a smile as well. "You know Carlisle since I've met you my life changed. Not much but it changed it became much more interesting knowing that I have a great boyfriend who isn't just like anybody else but who is special. A vampire and an amazing doctor. I love you and I love being around you." My cheeks got slightly pink after I made that statement.

"I can just the same about you my dearest Claire. I found love again. After so many years I'm truly happy again and to me it feels like my existance makes sense again. I love you too." He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back softly but this turned out into a make out session later until we were interrupted by a female voice.

"Ehw. Get yourself a room." Oh no. My sister. Bella. What is she even doing here? I pulled away from Carlisle.

"What are you doing here? And we were just kissing." I could literally feel Carlisle smirking next to me because it wasn't just kissing if we woulnd't have been interrupted this could have turned into much more.

"Well I'm here with Edward and it didn't seem like a normal kiss sweetheart. Use protection, dad doesn't want a child of that doctor for sure." With that she walked away up the stairs to what was probably Edwards room. For comments like that I hated my sister.

"Sorry Carlisle my sister can be a total bitch sometimes and you know... my dad isn't that happy about our relationship." I took his hand and looked at him apologizing.

"It's alright Claire. As long as we can be together nothing else matters." Then he kissed me again and I could feel the sparkles. What was it that this man did to me everytime he touched me?