Where am i?

(Y/n) p.o.v

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock.when you woke up your room was different.it had black walls wooden floors and a fan on the ceiling.you got up and you opened the door and walked downstairs.when you got downstairs you saw that same person and your parents laying on the couch sleep.of course the person walked up to and took your hand and kissed your hand like a gentlemen."you are awake" he said as he kisses your hand and your face turn a dark red."yea and where am i?" You say while looking around."your in an underground world,darling." He said as he walk to the kitchen to get you some water and simething to eat.
"Here" he says as he hands you the food and drink.you take them and start to eat."whats your name?"you asked with a confused face while eating."my name is ink sans but you can calk me ink" ink said."whats ur name?" Ink asked."my name is (y/n)"you say after taking a sip of water."well its nice to meet you (y/n)" he said."its nice to meet you too ink" you say as you start to smile and ink smiles back.you put the dishes you have and put them in the sink when you hear a big bang from outside."...what was that?!" I said while sounding afraid."what was what-.......error" he says as he walks outside and starts to talk with error(just go with it).of course ink won and error sans had to meet you..as ink's award.when you finish putting your dishes un the sink.you walkes to the living room and saw error sans."hello" i said talki g to then peraon that ink just had a battle with."sup iam error sans but call me error"
He says with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry have to cut this short.i have school in the morning.so sorry for the short chapter.

~skylerskygirl101💜❤💖